Reviews for Best of the Best
candybear24 chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
haha that was totally FUlarious
Me chapter 13 . 10/10/2010
THAT WHOLE STORY WAS AMAZING! I would not be surprised of Sora and Roxas would actually do whenthey were adults. Epic.
dannielovessora chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Nooo! It's done... *Pouts* I have a request for a one shot...

Roxas starts distracting Namine while she's trying to do homework. Can it be humour and romance? If you can do this one shot, Thanks!

Ja mata ne,

SorasKey chapter 13 . 7/23/2010
Awww... it's over! But it was awesome. Pretty much the best:)

Live.Life.With.Music chapter 13 . 7/20/2010
Aww the ending was very cute!:D
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 13 . 7/19/2010
ano the end T.T

still they were really funny...and hard XD thats harsh roxas :P

I enjoyed all of them :3
ultravioletpapercutsx chapter 13 . 7/18/2010
hahah good job:) i liked those drabbles!
OriginalCopy chapter 13 . 7/18/2010
Awww! I am really sad to see this end, but it definitley went out with a bang! XD I love how they are still causing trouble as adults XD I have enjoyed these very much and would love to see some more. Maybe drabbles about Kairi and Naminé though instead...just a suggestion :P anyway, great chapter and great story .
luckynumbereight chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
Hahahaha, these one shots had me laughing so hard. Gosh, I love these. :D
SorasKey chapter 12 . 7/5/2010
Oh those silly boys... and good luck on your novel :)

ForceFic chapter 12 . 7/4/2010
Rofl this is one of the funniest things I've ever read on FanFic ever! And yes, I too have no idea what my/ my friends numbers are 'u' I do believe that my favorites were 'Jail' and 'Drink' (Btw, the 'Family' made me think of me and my brother's friend xD)
OriginalCopy chapter 12 . 7/4/2010
Awww! I can TOTALLY relate to this one. Whenever me and alcohol mix, it gets a bit out of hand XD Last time we set fire to some slippers, no sure whose. I didn't know whose party it was XD Anyway, i will forgive the shortness of this because it was so funny! Good chapter :D
Allers3 chapter 12 . 7/4/2010
Ahaha, great job. I can imagine that... xD

coobearrocks chapter 11 . 7/1/2010
lolz i love this!, It nmade my day! lolz! :D
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
are you allowed to put forward ideas?

x3 Love HEART anyway- this one was funny