Reviews for Mine
jamaruto chapter 2 . 3/30
I like your story .a cool thing would be that naruto will get same piercings (like pein on his face (but only the ones on the nose and the the ones on the ears ..just two each of each ..
where pein ask naruto if he like piercings and naruto says i want some and points at the ones on hid nose and ears and pein just smirks and lead him to a room with the things (like needles and so on .
glykeria chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
please update when you can because i love this story and want to know how it ends!
jayjay jin chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
i loved the story, hope updates can come up soon.
Aleeyana chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
You did a great job!
It was an excellent first chapter!
II Y0UTH II chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
you did really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Good luck! That sounds like some pretty tough stuff to deal with, but if you get the time/motivation/inspiration could you please update?
Loving fan chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Hope it all turns out well for u dear.
LoveL
Jenny chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I like the story do far :) is it going to have more pein and naruto moments? Or is pein going to fall in love with naruto? What will happen when naruto gets his memories back? Will he leave or stay? Oh my gosh! I Am so sorry if I'm asking too many questions
bloodynarutosama chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
we love you too hope every thing gets better with you good luck friend
Kaia-Kasumi chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
well I hope that things worked out for you.
vocaliodlover16 chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
r you going to update soon you got me hooked I want to see what happens next and I hope your doing ok
i love naruto fanfics chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
hope u update soon and ur life gets better
BlackHreat chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
When's the next chapter?
Ivan Branginski chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
THANK YOU! I have been searching for two days to find a peinnaru fic DX
Bloody kitten chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Please update I want to know what happens. It's great and I'm sorry for what you are going threw