Reviews for Some Powerful Cookies
ShinDongHeeVegeta chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
MWHAHAHA EVIL ENDING!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I like it!
And the endibg is just too great ;)
bob chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Should of just finished the damn story.
ChocoLover1331 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Sorry it took me so long to review! "So, Baby, what do you say? Wanna be like the back of that sponge and do me rough?"- I seriously LOL'd when I read this XD GENIUS! Damn Maxwell always ruining everything xDD
v chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
That was mean. But great job thanks for sharing.
NilesLover101 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Great story as always. Niles was so cute the way he was so nervous :)
the-reverie chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Thanks so much for writing this story! I love your writing style! Stupid Maxwell; he's always interrupting them! I loved it, Triple L.
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
wow that was unfair! that was downright cruel to leave it like that! lol...still a nice job. hope to read more from you very soon
solieluna chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Ok fricken fg! U arethe biggest mean butt in the history of mean butts for doing this to me! You better continue this story before I personally hire a detective to find u! And then I'm going to smack you across your face firdoing that! Now pretty please continue the story so that I don't have to go through the trouble. And so you don't have to be smacked across the face. :). But other than that it was really good. :) and sexy :)
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Ah, that is SO frustrating! This was such an amazing story, though! I loved it. ;D Please write more stories again soon, because you're great at it.
nrfan chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
that was awesome! loved niles admitting he's wanted it for years. but u totally blindsighted me with the interruption! arrg *stomps away from computer for a few seonds* ok i'm over it and i forgive u bc at least it fit in with the show. :)
ichbin chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Hey Triple L. Liked this possibility and that you interrupted them to keep with canon (well, I didn't like that you interrupted them, and I totally get why you did it.).
I could see them having this scene, though I still think it would have changed the way they relate to each other afterwards. Just my 2 cents. :)
hollie1974 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Girl, I love how you write! That was fab! More pls! More more more more (in case you don't know it Imma chanting here!).
Jack's Phryne chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Wow! Now that was a scene I wish they'd put into the show. But did you really have to have Maxwell interrupt again? Tell you what, next time, give some of us readers a heads up and we'll lock him, Fran, the children, Sylvia, Yetta and anybody else we can think of in a closet.

Looking forward to the next Triple L story!

Niles' CC
grimlock47 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
poor niles, lol. so close. he's going to hate whoever called him, lol. great job.