Reviews for Pokemon Neo Evolution: Sam's Yinji Journey
EagleTsubasa chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
It's a really good concept but, as it stands, you haven't exactly given a description of anything. You created new Pokémon, but we have no idea what they look like. What about the scenery? It's making me feel very disengaged from the characters and the environment. I just can't get attached to them or like them. Remember: you can see what it looks like, but we can't.
There's also the fact that you've managed to stray from the laws of physics at the end. It would have to be a really heavy stone for it to sink that fast. In reality, it's smaller and not as heavy as Sam, so Sam could swim faster than the stone could sink.
You have to keep much more than the plot in mind when you write a story. You have to make sure that the characters are engaging and that everything makes sense. Of course... I probably have no right to give you pointers because I wrote my own new region story and no one reads it... *dejected*
WyldClaw chapter 22 . 2/26/2011
Neato! Sam is Ocori's partner!

will they be able to find kin?
Souja O chapter 22 . 2/24/2011
I love how Kin's name rhyme's with 'Twin'. It amuses me so X3
Axolotl of the Light chapter 22 . 2/24/2011
Nice! It left me on edge, when I read it before it was finished... knowing how the rest of the chapter plays out is nice.

Good job!
Fenikkusumaru chapter 22 . 2/24/2011
Wow, you finally updated! Great chapter! Hope you update soon!
Novanto chapter 22 . 2/24/2011
I would like it back (I don't pay much attention to it, but still) You did a great job!

May the Lake Gaurdians :) upon you,

-Novanto
HMMaster chapter 22 . 2/24/2011
Yes! That was great! Very unique! I'm gonna take a guess that Sam, Kin, Forrest, and Kuro are the four bearers/partners, right?
Lunary Canary chapter 21 . 1/14/2011
:O Sams dream! AH! Almost like mine. I was half awake and this loud beep woke me back up, but there was NO beep! It didn't make sense! Maybe I should stop sleeping with my cellphone somewhere near me..

Oh and did Susumu win the whole contest? Or will there be a rescheduled battle for Sam and him later? Hmm.
Axolotl of the Light chapter 21 . 1/11/2011
I like it, but Sam never found Susumu and asked what he thought was going on...? Just a though.

Anyways, I might start continuing Susumu's journey again, you know, his Yinji story. I'm not sure, though.

Oh, and you forgot the Pokemon for WTP...
Novanto chapter 21 . 1/11/2011
Ruins appearing as if from nowhere. Definately not a good sign. As for the red, four legged pokemon he saw-would it be the Omega Pokemon who's obsessed with topaz?

May Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf :) upon you,

Novanto
Fenikkusumaru chapter 21 . 1/11/2011
Finally updated huh? That took ya long enough. Just kidding. Anyways, great chapter! Update soon alright?
HMMaster chapter 21 . 1/10/2011
Um is it Pikachu? Or maybe Bulbasaur? (Where's the WTP? You left it off...?)

Anywho, that was a really neat chapter. Mysterious ruins, evil laughter, and a suddenly friendly Eevee? Hmmm. Interesting...
The Geeky Spaz you Adore chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
OOH I believe I read one of the neo sagas and I love them would it be possible for me to be in ur story or u write a poemon one about me please I love this series so much!
Lunary Canary chapter 20 . 11/19/2010
Hm, I bet Forrest won. Discharge is always so much prettier and dominates Thundershock :3
Axolotl of the Light chapter 20 . 11/18/2010
Nostalgia, I'll say. It feels good to read more about the story. You just take your time updating, though, it's not your fault if you don't to update in a while. Things have to be done first, is all.

Anyway, Vaporeon. I think that's a good one to start out, after a few months. Though, I may be wrong, I don't think so.