Reviews for Deeply Wounded
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
I bet Sailor Moon could fix that! HOW DARE THAT EVIL DO THAT TO JEANNE! IN THE NAME OF THE MOON, I SHALL PUNISH IT!
Rosep16 chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Ahhhh! Hurry up and update! Said with love 3
Kia chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
are you goimg to write more?! i liked this, you should write more
Shinjuuki chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
Wow *_*
Rocker4Life05 chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
AHHHH! What I really love about you is how you TORTURE the characters! Yeah, it may sound strange, but really it makes for a better story because, well, more realistic. I mean, you aren't gonna have a magic godmother poof and make you beautiful until midnight and,when midnight comes, conveniently leave your shoe behind so they can figure out it was you. Fate isn't that generous. So, basically, your keen sense of what the readers like to see added to your amazing talent, you make for a great author whom I look up to. Please check out my stories and tell me what I need to fix, should you find the time.

Please, please, PLEASE continue!

Ja ne!
Kagome422 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wow i feel like a stalker but...i miss that story:U COME ON!
bibijammie chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I love the story! You are very talented please update soon!
Rocker4Life05 chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Oh. My. Crap. I am going to DIE if you don't update soon. Why? 'Cause this is the absolute best story I have ever read. The chapters are long, unlike mine. Good word choice and voice, and it moves at the PERFECT pace to get everything into a good-sized chapter without either confusing them, or making them fall asleep from boredom. Every chapter has had some nice action in it, but not so much to where you have half of the story happen in one chapter. Also, I like how you made Sinbad unable to see the demon or the 'thing' that attacked her in this chapter. It made it just that much more interesting. Oh, what I'd give to write as good as you. Reading this story makes me wonder why I ever made an account on here, considering I can't write worth a crap. Well this review is getting long, so bye, I guess. Oh, and update. SOON.
CrypticMoonFang chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
XD I know this is my own story but oh well! I'm reviewing my own story... heh heh heh. funny. tell me watcha think! okay?
CrypticMoonFang chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I liked this story! Please continue!