Reviews for Don't Lie to Me
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
amaazingggggg !
Julia chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I love yourstory , but it's too short :).
vote for LTM chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Lie To Me is in the running for the "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!"

We can win this if we all do it together!

show that we fans are still fighting for this show, that it should not of been canceled. Show Fox they made a big mistake.

vote and spread the word to fellow LTM fans. Make some noise!

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes.

Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. Voting refreshes page too.

Hurry there is only 7 days left til poll closes.
emma knightly chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Rough, but very promising. It gave me all the right butterflies in all the right places. Would love to see this continued since it is such a taboo subject and so few feel comfortable writing about it.
Hollynn chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I dont really like the set up of the dialog( the "-hes said this"), but i love the story. even thought there are only 6 loker/emily stories, this one is, by far, my favorite.
Special Agent Kari chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I love the Eli/Emily pairing!There are barely any fics out there for these two! Please continue! I positively loved it! :)
Luvliacd chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Loker and Emily just seem to have some chemistry going on even if she is only 16. She gets him and he gets her. I like them together.
Rippertish chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Ow! That was perfect! Totally in character and with a very good little plot! :)
addicted2fic chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Totally worth making into a series... please write another for Bullet Bump!
Veiled Sapphire chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I didn't even think about this pairing until last night's episode, "Bullet Bump!" It's fantastic!

I love this fiction, seriously!

-VS
NowWhoToldYouILoveYou chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
That was hot. I've always liked Loker and Emily together and your story just sort of makes it real to me. Like I'm not the only creep out ther who likes a guy and a girl together especially when their age differs so much. Then agin my parents are 12 years apart so it isn't that bad. Loved the story line by the way. I think you should make it into a real story. I know at least one person who'd read it.

XX,

Abi
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
looove it! but she is not legal! lol! ;)
L. J. Fathom chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I LOVE Emily and Eli, they make such a sweet and interesting pairing. I think you wrote them well, but there were a few small spelling and grammar mistakes. I take it English isn't your first language? I really like this story and just think that maybe you could get an English beta just to catch mistakes.

Other than that, I really like this. The characters are spot on and it holds the reader's interest really well.

Très bon? :D