Reviews for The Cookie Jar
TwilightEdessica chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Love it
Shyloe chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Lmao so many slang words I loved it!
pece87 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Bahahaha that was fun! I've read from guys POV's but not like that lol
Very good!
I also like Emmett and Bella's relationship. She cusses! :)
packplay13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I'v read alot of stories believe me, but this is hands down one of the best. You have definitely proven you are one best out cuz this story kicks ass! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Would have been a lot better had you cut down the swearing and slang a bit. Its seemed more like you wanted to express how much slang and cuss words you know than write a story. I liked the plot and such but the wording and language could be improved.
Twilight Freak chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Are you sure you swore enough in the first bit? :)
goose14226 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Holy shiznit! So not something I recommend you read at work I'm blushing like a fool and I can't wait till 5 to get off work to go see my fiance! Lol! Tge best crackfic ever!

Sarah
brankel1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Loved it.
Bella Gattino chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I'd let him ram his rooster in my cockhole ANY and EVERY time he wanted to. Fuck that was hot and I loved that it was from Emmetts POV. So fucktastically hot.

*mumbles* Now I'm horny-fuck.
LauralHilll chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I think "butter my corn" was the best term.
Rock The Rain chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Dear God, this was a beautiful story.

I'm adding you to my favorite authors now.

It was so poetic.
nolongeractive1400 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
hi, sorry - do you know this persons copied your story?

s/6222508/1/bCookie_b_bJar_b
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I loved that one shot, laughed so hard.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
"I'm really happy you are, and I think you should keep taking that, but I'ma put this on anyway." I loved it all, but I think that line was my absolute fav. Great slang, great accents, great story!
keyecullen chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
OMG! This was great! I don't think I have seen such a list of slang before. Well, what can I say? Emmett is hot! Poor Jessica just couldn't help herself now could she? LOL!

Man, I hope you won the damn contest!

Keye