Reviews for In Loving Memory
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I can't even describe how fantastic this was to read. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
- talks in old accent- Why thou must breaketh my feels
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I love it. Funny and incredible.
Hiya chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Gash! That is so sad. I love the part about heaven though. It was bittersweet
Toast223 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Nice story. I liked it a lot. It was very nice.
Chrissie DeKourson chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
What a loving story! :,-(!

I really love your writing style, and I hope you know that. I also wanted you to ask Halie to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED TO REVIEW HER STORY AGAIN. and the bloody stupid thing is that won't let me review the same chapter twice! Oh my gosh. This was really quite sad of a story, and I was moved to tears, and I thank you for remembering all the wizards and witches who died in the two wars. This is the only story I have read (and I've read alot of stories) of this kind. LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER!
ThatGirlInTheTARDIS chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Love this story.

Plz read my story Hermione's Diary:The First Year

Plz review...
HarryPotterTwilightlover chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Love.

This is beautiful.

Like nothing I've ever read.

I cried.

Harry's speech was amazing!

Great job!

-Halie! (:
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
aaaww poor colin! i know i should feel bad for everyone, that left tons of family and babys behind and stuff, but at least they are know each other! and then htere is little 16 year old collin. its really sad.
Miss Rose Weasley chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Aww I like how everyone got together after they died and get to watch down on their loved ones.
Mika Tenoh chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
*wipes tears away* that speach is so touching, well done!
BostonGirl2012 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This story was so sweet. I loved it.
shesasupergeek chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I loved this story! The characters were pretty darn cannon.I was impressed. This is the first story I've read like this. If any of your stories are as good as this, I'll be impressed.
rockinsoxlover chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I pretty much loved this story :) It sounds kinda creepy, but I love stories about all the dead people getting reunited. It makes me super happy. Great job!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
That was great. i liked the bit up in heaven.