Reviews for Gekkou - Moonlight
Good ficlet chapter 1 . 2/9
You don't really find that many fics that go into Takaya, and you did very well here :)
PrincessAmioKi chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I was beutiful, I just wish I understood it all.
Cerise Tennyo chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
*Finally!* Someone pays attention to *Takaya's* legitimate pain and suffering in a story, instead of just shrugging it off as teenage angst or something "Kagetora brought on." (Pet peeves of mine with "Mirage" stories. Heh. Sorry.)

And I really liked the mention of *everyone*, including Kousaka knowing more about Takaya's past lives than Kagetora, and the reactions to that-it's something that also gets overlooked, too often.

I loved this portrayal of Takaya. "It was hard enough just being Ougi Takaya." What a perfect line. What a great insight into the character. Mature, but still vulnerable, confused, angry-and loyal and so ready to make his stand-if he just had a place to put his feet.

The one snag I had was that the song lyrics distracted me. I like song fics to an extent, but if I don't know the language, they tend to get in the way of my reading experience, or use the whole song when just parts would do... (Urk. Pet peeve. Again, sorry.)

A very good story, all around. I see you have another "Mirage" story listed here... I hope you'll write more!
Floretta H chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
When I found this piece, I had no idea anyone was writing fanfiction for Honoo no Mirage. As Honoo no Mirage, Mirage of Blaze as it is known in the United States had only just come to my attention. It is a complex story with many characters (or should I say many names for each character) and lots of history. The fact that you could take one abstract moment such as his meeting with Naoe and how he grows to resent Naoe and create such a beautiful and intricately woven piece is proof positive that you have talent. The fanfic is excellent. I see little that needs to be corrected. Proofread and watch your sentence structure! I would wholeheartedly recommend this piece. I wish you would write more. Maybe even expand upon this piece. Maybe expand out into writing beyond the anime if you have knowledge of other events. It was nice to see into Takaya's head and see what he might have thought after finding out his life was much more complicated and complex then he could have ever imagined.
Fushigi Venus chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
This is a great story...the only suggestion I have would be to include an English translation of the lyrics if there is one. _
Sinisterf chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Wow, great introspective peace! Perfect view into Takaya and how confusing things are for him! Awesome _
Blueraingurl chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
hey this was interesting. i've only seen episode 1 and 6 of mirage of blaze and i want more! it doesnt seem like a lot of people have it- but i'm prowling around kazaa to get it _

hehe, and also there arent a lot of websites detailing the complete series (although i know it's not done yet... i cant believe that the manga had been ongoing for over 10 years already)...

i'm really wanting to see naoe and takaya in a relationship- although i got the feeling that they love/hate each other... anyways, thanks for writing this fic and maybe if i get a feel for this series, i'll write one too _... please continue writing for this series.