Reviews for Road to the Stars
AtticusAnderson chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
this is such a great read, you are a wonderful writer. please up-date asap!
Kit Merlot chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
What a beautifully tragic ending!

Great work.
Tuppence chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
Brilliant ending. I absolutely loved it! I hope they can all forgive Oliver for this...Goodness knows how many times Clark has placed Lois above everyone else!

Tuppence
steve chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
Great story, will. Chloe forgive olver for betraying clark.,
whatweareafreaidof chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
good, if chloe wake up to find clark dead will she forgive oliver. good story
kim chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
wow that was deep... thoroughly enjoyed that.. Update soon.. :)
whatweareafreaidof chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
First great story, the line about clark trusting to much, more then chloe and oliver trust him. I belive that in it sad, clark never betray them, but they betray clark... to save chloe oliver going to gave lex clark, will chloe forgive oliver. For that, or does she love oliver. More then clark life ... great story
Kit Merlot chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Please do not forget to update this beautiful Chlollie fic :)
Haley chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Lovely! I adore this story and I cannot wait for what happens next!
Kit Merlot chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
I just caught up with this gorgeous fic and I love that Lex knows about the Chlollie and he's using Ollie's feelings for Chloe against him.

And really, Clark is such a giant douche that he deserves everything he is going to get at the hands of Lex.

Can't wait for more :)
SparklingIvy chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
What a dilemma for Oliver... well, it isn't one yet, as he already made up his mind. I wonder what will happen if he puts Clark in harm's way - after all, Chloe has been protecting Clark for so long - what Oliver is about to do goes against everything she stands for.

I'm really curious to see where it goes.

As always, great style - I love your narrative and dialogue.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Good story, oliver setting clark up
He was far to trusting, more then me and chloe ever trust him, I can't belive. Chloe does not trust clark. Great. Story
Stop Dreaming chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
Great chapter, wonder whats going to happen, can't wait to read more. :)
Joise chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Wow, Oliver is sinking fast without Chloe, but ironically she's keeping his head above water for now...getting in bed with Lex Luthor. He really loves her to do that, but what part of him will he have to sacrifice?
Stop Dreaming chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Love this chapter, can't wait to see where you go with this, great job :)