Reviews for Back on her feet
AwesomeStarGuy95 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Very good story. Just one question, did you finish the story or you about to finish it?
kit11 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
its a vary quickly addicting story and i enjoyed grapes life story and wouldn't mind finding out what lays in foxes past
W3r3gam3r chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
It took me a while to follow that scene where everyone is shooting a look at someone else. But other than that, it's a great story. Please continue this one or just make this complete and write a sequel.
I'll Eat Yourself chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
WAL-MART! Sorry, had to say that. It just seems to be the first store to come to everyone's minds nowadys. I remember when I thought it was just an old store nobody went to, about a half-hour away from home. Now that I've moved to Utah, and Wal-Mart is so much closer and so much more abundant in the U.S., I realize it's the exact opposite. Annyway, great job! I realize you haven't updated for over a year. You oughta type up a sequel or something. Then again, you probably already have, and I just haven't seen it. Also, I honestly lol'd at the end of this part:

"Peanut shot Max a hateful frown, Max shot Grape a loving smile, Grape shot max a confused look, Max shot Peanut a reply to his frown, Grape shot peanut a death stare and Fox shot the cookie jar a quizzical look."

And then I thought, "And King just plain shot Pete." XD
The Soda-Hunter chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Ok first of all I luv this fanfic! Second of all, is this story done? Cause it stops and the story label doesn't say complete...
unown chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
this sucks! but so do i, so its only natural that i say, MAKE MORE!... please
NaylorFan90 chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
Not much in terms of story progression, but the addition of more characters is a great idea. Also, Fox is seriously underused, so kudos for including him.

I give this a B.
NaylorFan90 chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
I was a bit confused by the use of chapter separations, but other than that it wasn't too bad.
NaylorFan90 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Hmm, intriguing. Interesting premise, good grasp on how the characters interect, fitting name; I see good things ahead for this fanfic. Only suggestion I have is that you might want to work on your chapter lengths.

I give this a solid B-.