Reviews for Back From The Edge
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
They should have had Dean patching things up with Bobby on the show.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
AWW this was beautiful! :0

amazingly written xx
Foreverwolf chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Yes! Someone addressed those horrible words! We forgive Dean- he's too sexy not to- but it's good to see Bobby do it too!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
And so all was right with the world again - bet they don't bother putting it right in the show though. Nice one Viv! *sniffle*
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Aw! That was so sad... and so very well written... and so very much Bobby. And by the way: thank you very much for choosing this topic. Because these words out of Deans mouth really hurt me - and it's good to hear this excuse - and Bobby's too. Great drabble! (Well, I can't exactly see Dean crying in Bobby's lap, but that's just me :-)
marinawings chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
This is an excellent story! You capture Dean and Bobby and their father/son relationship so well. And in doing so, this story captures my heart! I must admit, I sniffled a bit at the end, and I'm not really the crying type, so... Kudos to you! Lovely story!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Oh there you are! (Smiles and waves) You still ok for A4? Looking forward to it! bev x
Lola Stang chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Beautiful. I love when people use other characters in the drabbles and Bobby is a such a good one.
This was very well written
Lola
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I just adore Bobby and you capture him so well here. I absolutely love this much needed moment between him and Dean and the fact that Dean is comfortable enough to let go of it all with Bobby.
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
*sniff* Aw... that was so sweet... so poignant... so Bobby! Excellently done! Have a great week :-) Kathy
DeeUnnatural chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
thank you for sharing that with us. I was wondering what would happen if Dean confronted Bobby about what he said.
FamousImmortal chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Wow this was really good:) I enjoyed this drabble. And the episode as well:)

Jess