Reviews for Even If This Costs Us Our Lives
Guest chapter 39 . 8/19/2013
Loving this story but please update.
Onions chapter 39 . 8/19/2013
Update? Please?
Claire chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
Me here again. Still hate Stephanie. Just saying. Ziva has a painful past too, and she dealt with it without being as bitchy.

Sorry I keep comparing the two, I just can't help myself.
Claire chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
I know I've said it before, but I feel the need to repeat it. Stephanie's a bitch. She's really annoying. At least when Ziva joined she showed off her killer Mossad skills and all, but she wasn't bitchy.

Brewer has no respect. At least Ziva respected Gibbs' authority.

BUT NOT BREWER. I think I feel the stirrings of hate towards her already...

Just my opinion.
Claire chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
Damn but Stephanie's a bitch
Writerkos chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Okay, I'm reading this again. Hopefully I'll finish the updated parts soon.
nice chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
i think you did a good job of bringing the mass effect 2 storyline into the NCIS universe

am going go read the rest of this

kthanxbai
lsmcfan chapter 35 . 8/9/2011
Thanks for the update. All the team members they are aquiring are interesting, but don't forget the NCIS gang :)
kellz1pt5 chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Wow! I have got to say, you are a VERY talented writer. I'm very impressed! You got me hooked from the beginning! Now...onto the next chapter!
Radafa chapter 34 . 7/24/2011
Awesome chapter! Maria being a thorn in Stephanie's side is hilarious! Poor Stephanie, her leadership style is not working all that well. But hey, zero fatalities so far is pretty good right? I like how Nigel is backing her up, she needs all the help she can get.

I loved the scene with the police officer, not really questioning all their weapons. I doubt all those weapons would be legal or that anyone would have the permits for the ones that are. That group is definitely not one that would take being arrested well, good call for the cop to let them go.

Alexei seems interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing what he knows and other than being payed why CSIS is treating him so differently than the rest.

The conversation between Abby and McCrae was cool but I think the amount of power they'll need to increase fire power and the shield will be huge! I hope they can pull it off, but it's Abby so of course they will :) Althought Stephanie might be angry about messing with CSIS property lol.

I can't wait to meet the Paladin! She sounds really cool! I'm also curious about how she'll get along with everyone. She might want/try to kill some of them (Giguère) if she knows about their past.

I'm really looking forward to the next one!
lsmcfan chapter 34 . 7/23/2011
Glad to see a ne chapter!
Radafa chapter 33 . 6/25/2011
Great chapter! Your title for this one was spot on- it's amazing that no one is overly concerned about the assassination/murder about to happen. Isn't it murder since Jun-Tea chose to do this himself? Maybe more like vigilante work? Anyways, I love it that the real focus is on recruiting him.

Rutherford sounds like one scary lady that people are just waiting to take down. Storming the building is going to be awesome and using team Gibbs as a distraction is really interesting.

I enjoyed the Tony/Ziva banter. Poor Gibbs he took the people he trusts but also the ones that will give him the biggest headache!

The relationship between Lake and Hathaway is great! It real reminds be of Kort and Gibbs.

I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! Seeing Stephanie's leadership style is going to be really interesting. She'll have her hands full with the personalities she needs to manage! Looking forward to it :)
Radafa chapter 32 . 6/10/2011
Great chapter!

Trying to get three new recruits at once is going to be awesome. Particularly with all the problems they have had with every other recruited! Taking on 2 people who are being paid could be an interesting dynamic. I'm not sure how much I will be able to trust people who's loyalty can be bought. I'm also looking forward to your ideas on a Paladin- particularly if anything like a DnD Paladin and a religious fanatic. That would definitely be an interesting person to throw into the mix!

I love that you had Stephanie stand up to Gibbs. I like how you built up her frustration at not being treated like the leader that she sees herself to be and Gibbs not respecting CISI. I can’t wait to see how it goes. I am not convinced at Stephanie’s abilities as a leader, but she has not really had a chance so far. It’s good that Gibbs is giving her that chance and I can see why he took Tony out of the large group so that Stephanie does not feel that she is undermined by his presence. But having EVERYONE except for Tony and Ziva all working together is something that Gibbs has not done yet and maybe a little unfair. I think it’s going to be awesome regardless :)

Also, Ziva’s reasoning for having only a small group go after the assassin was cool, I like it when she uses her Mossad experience for good and she is definitely one of the right people to have on Gibbs’ team. Having Tony there will be great too, yha Tiva! Interrupting an assassination will be really cool!

Even though there was only a little bit of almost every character in this chapter, I think that you did a great job showing their personality in everything they said or did and the little interactions were fantastic, such as Gage watcher Maria. I am really loving this story! I can’t wait for the next chapter!
Radafa chapter 31 . 4/29/2011
Great chapter! It's nice to learn more about Stephanie. I'm looking forward to finding out about her traumatic childhood but I doubt that she'll let anyone in on it easily. Her paranoia is interesting, has some one tried to use her past against her? She obviously has trust issues when it comes to personal information. I liked it that we learned about her training and her loyalty to CSIS.

Having McGee look at the Blood Devil tech will be awsome and having him remember Jethro was good. I'm glad that he's being taken care of and that families are being informed. Has everyone's family been talked to? It would almost be suspicisou for Dinozzo Sr to be informed and then there's Eli and bringing in Mossad...

Anyways I enjoyed this, keep up the great work, I can't wait for the next chapter :)

Oh- and if Canada is the brain on top and the USA is the muscle does that mean Mexico is the crotch? ;)
Radafa chapter 30 . 3/16/2011
Alright! A new chapter!

I really liked all the character development in this chapter :)

The conversation between Abby and Chloe was cute. It's nice to learn about Chloe, who seems to be the one new character who is not completely messed up! I like her back story and that there's some actual happiness there :) I also like her being a lesbian 'cause why not? :) Oh I also really liked seeing Abby hypper and excited about some thing.

Gage and Sores talking was one of the most interesting conversations you've written so far! I really liked the comparison of their fighting attitudes and back grounds. Gage is so interesting because he's so smart and is really thinking about the memories he has been given. Him not being comfortable with not having earned him strength is fascinating. Learning more about Sores was cool too, I figured that her past was messed up but wow. I like the idea of Gage kind of wanting to be friends with Sores and her telling him to f off. I can't wait to see more interactions between those two!

The Ducky and Palmer scene was great, you wrote both of them extremely well :) Ducky regretting maybe not seeing Palmer completing his training was really sweet and Palmer asking about Sores' comment was really funny! Oh a bit learning about the bodies they recovered was cool! I wonder what they'll find with more analysis!

This was a fantastic chapter! I can't wait for more! Guesses for conversations... McGee and Stephanie, Guier (I know that's spelled wrong) and Abby would be interesting, Tony and Ziva but that would make for a really shippery chapter. How about Ziva and Sores? But how could that not end in a fight... with one/both dead?

Great job on this chapter!