Reviews for kitsune shinobi
MrBlue987 chapter 1 . 6/5
When "Sakura bashing" is in the summary it gets an instant click from me
some girl chapter 1 . 4/5
OK I like the plot but I couldn't get past the first chapter if you could space it out a little bit it would make it easier for me to read.
brebre99 chapter 19 . 1/11
Amazing i hope u continue this story
Guest chapter 21 . 9/29/2016
I don't really like Tsunade during the time Naruto met her. Not in the anime but from fan fits I've read, but I wish he at least gave her at least two good hits before Jiraya pulled him out of the fight. Anyway this was an amazing fan fic. Gutting that you didn't update it any more, but oh well. Thanks for such an interesting story. Arigato!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Good plot terrible grammar that is all
yuzukikuran476 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This amazing Naruto and Hinata story please update and please don't find me rude by pointing this out but i just thought to let you know there are lot of spelling Mistakes in this chapter and other chapters as well sorry :(
RimTheSilverWolf chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
a
assasin1029 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Kyuubi should have mutated the sharingan and took out the copying part of it and added a different power. Now naruto is just gonna be a jutsu stealing asshole.
Crystal Vampire 678 chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
Seriously hinata vs naruto
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
in every smart naruto there is a tradition of the whole sarutobi-paperwork-kage bunshin thing. lol
jd1995 chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
ok not bad not bad I think this is a good story so far but are you going to stick somewhat to the original story or are you going to change it up a bit?
crystaltyger chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
Update soon please
Luke Dragneel chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
You forgot about the scene with Naruto explaining the tattoo business, not to mention you forgot about Naruto's Sharingan and went straight into Naruto's Hanyo form, which is like saying since I can do the Rasengan I don't need the such a simple jutsu as the Shadow clone jutsu. It's not a matter of which is stronger, it should be a matter of which is smarter to use seeing as Naruto with the Sharingan would win in a fight over Naruto with the Hanyo powers. it just makes more sense
Luke Dragneel chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
umm... you do know that a six year old can't be 6 foot anything, I would understand say anywhere from 4'5" to 5'5" in height as the only close thing to a giant among 6 year olds, maybe at 12, but no sooner
Luke Dragneel chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
you know you mixed up Naruto's speech with the Kyuubi's and vice versa, right?