Reviews for kitsune shinobi
I don't really like Tsunade during the time Naruto met her. Not in the anime but from fan fits I've read, but I wish he at least gave her at least two good hits before Jiraya pulled him out of the fight. Anyway this was an amazing fan fic. Gutting that you didn't update it any more, but oh well. Thanks for such an interesting story. Arigato!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Good plot terrible grammar that is all
yuzukikuran476 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This amazing Naruto and Hinata story please update and please don't find me rude by pointing this out but i just thought to let you know there are lot of spelling Mistakes in this chapter and other chapters as well sorry :(
RimTheSilverWolf chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
assasin1029 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Kyuubi should have mutated the sharingan and took out the copying part of it and added a different power. Now naruto is just gonna be a jutsu stealing asshole.
Crystal Vampire 678 chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
Seriously hinata vs naruto
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
in every smart naruto there is a tradition of the whole sarutobi-paperwork-kage bunshin thing. lol
jd1995 chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
ok not bad not bad I think this is a good story so far but are you going to stick somewhat to the original story or are you going to change it up a bit?
crystaltyger chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
Update soon please
Luke Dragneel chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
You forgot about the scene with Naruto explaining the tattoo business, not to mention you forgot about Naruto's Sharingan and went straight into Naruto's Hanyo form, which is like saying since I can do the Rasengan I don't need the such a simple jutsu as the Shadow clone jutsu. It's not a matter of which is stronger, it should be a matter of which is smarter to use seeing as Naruto with the Sharingan would win in a fight over Naruto with the Hanyo powers. it just makes more sense
Luke Dragneel chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
umm... you do know that a six year old can't be 6 foot anything, I would understand say anywhere from 4'5" to 5'5" in height as the only close thing to a giant among 6 year olds, maybe at 12, but no sooner
Luke Dragneel chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
you know you mixed up Naruto's speech with the Kyuubi's and vice versa, right?
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
you do know that the Kyubi (Kurama btw is his name) was created along side the other Bijuus from the chakra of the Ten Tails by the Sage of Six Paths, He is not really a demon from hell but a physical representative of that chakra with his own personality. He was also known as a force of nature visited upon the negative feeling of Humanity. you can find him in Naruto Wikia, it also gives reasons as to why he is the way he is at this point in time. Also, did you know that Naruto, as a Uzumaki is a distant relative of the Senju clan and that when a Senju and a Uchiha mix they create the Rinnegan? That was how Nagato Uzumaki aka Pain obtained it, via Madara Uchiha in a roundabout way. I find it funny that Naruto has this hidden Dojutsu that a lot of people over look by giving him all these others dojutsus or Kekkei Genkei. Naruto can stand on his own two feet, all he really needs is the Shadow clone technique to collect information more thorough than literally anyone else.
21Orphans chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Is a bit annoying the your changing narutos power level depending on the battle since so ar you said he would be stronger than the yondaime after he got back from his trip and before the trip you implied he was around kakashis level so far the battles he has been in should have been easy yet your making it so he's weaker than he actually is though I only just thought while I was writing this thathe might still have his restriction seals on still he was an Anbu and should know holding back will get you killed
SCREAMM chapter 20 . 9/10/2012