Reviews for When the Bough Breaks
SpeedIronDetective32 chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. There are tears in my eyes... Im not even kidding.
Kyer chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
Just received my Complete Episodes of the Flash TV series DVD and remembered I haven't checked this category in a long time.

Well written plot with believable characters. I liked how you portrayed Barry and Tina McGee (and those names together still look weird considering the comic books reality.) The villain was Rogue Gallery-class nasty. The heroes true-blue and heroic. Ending was poignant too.

All in all...I give it an A. :)
sfulton229 chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
Lovely ending; so touching and so sad. Terrific how you showed Guy overcoming his programming because of love. The birthday party was so touching; at least Guy had a family and love in his very short life. The Kleenex warning was more than warrented. Thank you for posting this. (sniff)
sfulton229 chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Lovely continuation and nice explanation of why Guy is the way that he is. Cool to have the coroner here. Great to see Tina trying to do what's best for Guy and the demonstration of Guy's abilities is pretty scary. Things are starting to get sad though.
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Cool idea for an adaptation. Barry tried his best and wound up in a big mess. Love seeing a bachelor trying to deal with a baby.