Reviews for Shattered Mirror
Chikeninacoop chapter 11 . 6/2
this is really cringe.
Chikeninacoop chapter 9 . 6/2
there's no way Hinata could have summoned the biggest toad. hyuuga don't have large chakra supply's that's why thier taijutsu relies on chakra control which they already have from small chakra supply's. if your telling me a hyuuga genin can summon that on thier first try when a genin with way more chakra had to have the kyuubis help to summon gamabunta. then wtf.
Staria's Light chapter 38 . 4/26
You updated! Yay! Admittingly, I don't remember everything. But thank you for updating!
Maaaaaannn chapter 13 . 4/16
There's almost nothing about Naruto in this story...
pikachucat chapter 38 . 3/19
awesome
Damn
Interesting story you have here but what’s the point in calling it naruhina if it’s leading to anything but a naruhina story like it should be with who Naruto is with. Harems suck to high hell as well.

I’m still hoping that things turn out as a naruhina story in the long run but I also hate to see things go really bad for that to happen because that would just suck and I’m also gonna be pissed with how hurt Hinata is gonna be when she sees what’s going on. I always find it cruel how hurt people make Hinata before she and Naruto finally end up together.
Crimson Hawk Wolf chapter 38 . 3/15
You have a good story going on here but I’m really gonna hate it when it comes to how hurt Hinata is gonna end up being when she sees Naruto has a girlfriend and that it’s also his teammate as well.

I hope your able to full compleate this story along with many of your others someday and I look forward to the next chapter when you get the chance to update the story.
Leaf Ranger chapter 38 . 3/12
Uughhhh, I honestly really hope Mei get's in a shit tone of trouble for what she did. I know that it is to be expected she would hold onto a foreign jinchuuriki if she could, for the sake of her village, but I honestly hope she get's caught and is forced to pay up for what she's done. It pisses me off still.

Otherwise, overall an interesting chapter, nicely done. Keep up the good work.
Jose19 chapter 38 . 3/12
I have been wanting to see this story updated for a while but Konoha village will not take Naruto being with Kiri lying down especially with someone so stubborn and protective as Tsunade.

The Clan problems with Hinata are intriguing but the Hyuga are not as bad as they are shown in the canon but you added a bit of spice for them because after all Hinata was allowed to marry Naruto as a Hyuga.
nightwind83 chapter 38 . 3/12
nice chapter, mai got her plans ready, though if naruto ever gets his memories back or finds out how much is being kept from him by everyone its a perfect set up for are favrert blond to go missing-nin
VFSNAKE chapter 38 . 3/11
Oh snap! That was great. Mei is no fool. She is ready for Konoha. Ao better not fuck this up for her or else...well I hope he has his Last Will and Testament ready after she kills him. LOL! GO NARUTO! WIN!
KaliAnn chapter 38 . 3/11
I love the update. The tension, the excitement, and all the people converging to island of doom! Well its fun and wonderful to imagine what's next.
benjamin chapter 37 . 1/16
tambien si entra sasuke al lugar que todos los del grupo de naruto se enteren que sasuke intento matar a naruto para evolucionar su manguekio; que sasuke siga odiando a hinata por que si haces que tenga sentimientos por ella solo por ser fuerte arruinarias el fanfinc aceptemoslo a ese emo nadie quiere verlo feliz, por favor no te rindas co esta historia a sido de lo mas interezante
benjamin chapter 37 . 1/16
ey excelente historia el suspenso por saber lo que sigue es genial me pregunto que tendrá hinata para tener ese nivel de chacra (podrias poner al reibi u otra criatura para responder eso) o cuando se enfrete a shiori y sepa su relacion con naruto sera increible, no se si terminaras la historia en los exámenes en kiri pero por lo menos destruye a todos los yakuzas (que akatsuki les estorbe) serian batallas épicas