Reviews for Posterus Semita
emilierocaboy chapter 4 . 8/12
I have just discovered this story and i loved it! Please keep writing.
tasha chapter 4 . 3/6
more please
brendafay chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
I would love to see this story continue. It is an vau I never saw coming, but want to see more of. Thank you for writing it.
jmarrero16 chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
Please continue this I want to know where it goes
Goldielocks80 chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
I'm Totally loving this so far, please we need more
ginar369 chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
I had to put this here because I posted a review for chapter 4 already!

Wes is going to be so pissed when he sees that. Fred is a question though. She is grateful to Angel for saving her in Pylea and she hates to think badly about someone. Hopefully she won't try to talk to Angel about it.
ginar369 chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Babies! YAY! I love Anya. Glad to see her back and with her powers!
ginar369 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I'm loving it right so far!
mom8828 chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
Yay! More, please! Very well done! Thanks for tthis update; I'll keep checking back for more. Thanks for sharing your talent.
mom8828 chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Excellent! Please keep writing and I will keep checking back for updates! I am officially HOOKED ON THIS! Thanks for sharing your talents!
mom8828 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
YES! Please continue with this story! So far, this looks like my kind of story! Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
ginar369 chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
No worries. I had the same thing happen to me. RL got nuts and poof! My muse and everything else went bye bye. I haven't updated my story in over a year!
Albri chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Please add another chapter !
litbitnurse87 chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
oh my god please write ore chapters this story sounds fantastic. detailed well structured good character bases. please write more an evil giles and angel bashing (my fav) ;-)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »