Reviews for Posterus Semita
Goldielocks80 chapter 4 . 3/10
I'm Totally loving this so far, please we need more
ginar369 chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
I had to put this here because I posted a review for chapter 4 already!

Wes is going to be so pissed when he sees that. Fred is a question though. She is grateful to Angel for saving her in Pylea and she hates to think badly about someone. Hopefully she won't try to talk to Angel about it.
ginar369 chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Babies! YAY! I love Anya. Glad to see her back and with her powers!
ginar369 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I'm loving it right so far!
mom8828 chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
Yay! More, please! Very well done! Thanks for tthis update; I'll keep checking back for more. Thanks for sharing your talent.
mom8828 chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Excellent! Please keep writing and I will keep checking back for updates! I am officially HOOKED ON THIS! Thanks for sharing your talents!
mom8828 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
YES! Please continue with this story! So far, this looks like my kind of story! Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
ginar369 chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
No worries. I had the same thing happen to me. RL got nuts and poof! My muse and everything else went bye bye. I haven't updated my story in over a year!
Albri chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Please add another chapter !
litbitnurse87 chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
oh my god please write ore chapters this story sounds fantastic. detailed well structured good character bases. please write more an evil giles and angel bashing (my fav) ;-)
existence1 chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
I know you havent updated ina while but thought i would review anyways. I gotta say WOW I'm reallly loving the plot here and everything you have done with the story! It's a different take on the aftermath and i gotta say its my fav so far so plz continue with it!
Amanda chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
please be able to update soon cuz i really do like this story. the first time i read it i forgot the title but i remember the summery and look for that to find this story cuz i like the plot line that you had made even in 2 chapters, and so excited when the third chapter was posted. ps i like that angle is the bad guy.
amanda chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
please update soon cuz i can't wait to find out what happens next.
Dee76 chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Lovely explanation of mates and pairings!

I find this story exceeding many I've read before. Great job!
Dee76 chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Great chapter! Scary thought that Angel and Giles could be like that (strangely though, not so far-fetched).