Reviews for The Faded Rainbow Effect
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
:D
flying werecats chapter 11 . 8/18/2010
Cute, they don't show it much but it seems like Link and Spectrum are getting closer. Susan, too, since she's the only other "girl..." I don't know whether to consider Insectosaurus a girl or boy since he/she turned into a butterfly... X.

But what's wrong with Spectrum?
Madigan Keen chapter 11 . 8/17/2010
Aww, Link gets to be nice to someone for once. What is this imaginary sickness? What will cure it? Will Spectrum hook up with anyone? Why am I asking all these questions? I'm supposed to wait until you write about it!
Autaumn Wolf chapter 11 . 8/17/2010
Yay you updated! This is an awesome story,I can't wait to read more! Keep up the good work.
GLaDOS-24601 chapter 10 . 7/9/2010
You still got me!
Mastermindhunter chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
Well I guess it does take a bit of practice apparently. I love this chapter it was cute, and quite uplifting.
flying werecats chapter 9 . 7/7/2010
Yep! I wanna see her fly in the open, too, flying would be so fun! Er... Read, not see, I guess...
Mastermindhunter chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
Wow this chapter was interesting.
flying werecats chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
That's okay, we all get plagued by writer's block sometime. I mean, look at me, I was inactive for almost a year!XP

Wow I'd love to be her! Flying, the finger paint thing, and the appearance! A cross between angelic and demonic...

She's learning to fly! Go, Spectrum!
Utah Central chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
Good portrayal of a traumatized victim in an erlier chapter and a good recovery for victem in ch. 6&7. The story k4ept my intrest and it was an easy read.

I will look for more

Utah Central chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
Chapter 4: good entertainment. No other comments.

Chapter 5: Also good but we need to know who is making the reports. Just as we identify speakers, the report writer needs to be identified. Make up a name. Dr. J.L. Yamada for example.
flying werecats chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
I'm glad she's starting to open up to them! She's getting new friends! 3
Utah Central chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Chapter 2: You need to describe the chambers more. They are central to the scene. Are they round, spherical, flat topped, conical, and how big? Are they in a row or in a square? There is light coming from beneath them Is this fire, electric light or what. Even a mysterious lighting would be helpful. The reader neads to be able to see this in their mind so they understand what's happening in the next chapter.

Utah Central chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
1st paragraph: the library is dimly lit but the sunset bathes it in shades of orange and yellow. This is a contradiction.

line 8: "leavif" did you use your spell checker?

There are other mispellings but the overal sound of the story is good.

flying werecats chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
I both love this chapter and hate it, because it's so good, but it's SAD! Her only best friend... I lost my best friend to an accident, "The Choking Game," so I know what it's like. She's got to be hurting inside.