Reviews for Sonic Transformations
I like this chapter. It shows the true intentions of Dr. Ivo Robotnik in theory and it shows that while he does do bad stuff (which often turns inside out for him and its up to Sonic to face whichever evil he's unleased or made) and now that I think about it, it's almost as if he sooner or later knows he made a mistake, plays it out as he is oblivious in most cases, and later retreats to let Sonic take care of it when it becomes out of hand.
XxElementalStormxX chapter 11 . 2/9
:D
Guest chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
Hyper sonic, dark super sonic, ghost Amy, Solaris (technically a combined form).
Ghostkid33 chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
Wow. That was long. I don't know why villains seem to have such long stories about their origins. They're more introspective than the heroes lol. This was a pretty good chapter with Eggman and kudos on the other characters too.
Cstan chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
This was one helluva chapter. I LOVE such introspections of Dr. Robotnik/Dr. Eggman since people don't seem to give him enough credit. The idea with the legacy was brilliant and I agree: though it was never stated Ivo KNEW Gerald and Maria so he has to be over 50.

I liked your depiction of his past and his continued motivation (I admit, that's something I've come to believe as well).

See you next chapter.
SakuraDreamerz chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
Hmmmm...wait! What about Nega? Or Black Doom?
The Chuckinator chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
This is pretty cool! Sonic Unleashed is a great game; you should do a chapter of Sonic transforming into a werewolf (werehog).
SakuraDreamerz chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
wwoooaahhh! Thats really cool! Please keep going!
SakuraDreamerz chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
These are amazing transformations! I hope you can write up some more, maybe with tean Chaotix soon?
mysteriousguy898 chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
Another possible "mantra" for Shadow: "The servers are the seven Chaos. Chaos is power; it shapes the destiny of the world... the Controller is the one who creates the future!"
Doctor Spinax chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
I LOVE IT!
Lunar Spings chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
OMG! OMG! OMG! write more I can't wait to read all the other character's stories. This is great! Totally original idea, btw. I heart it