Reviews for A Winchester Work Out
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I love the health minded Sam getting to tease Dean a little.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I keep wondering if Sam can get any wider - bet the CW are really glad nearly everyone has widescreen TVs these days! Very funny!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Please take my Kudos :-) I hadn't the faintest idea how to use the word "weight" in a funny context, and you did it in such a terrific way! The ghost of Mr Universe - haha! And Sam for once rescuing the damsell in distress - I'd have loved to see this one. And the sheepish look on Deans face ;-)
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Oh now that's fighting talk if every I heard it! haha Bev x
Lola Stang chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
BAHAHAHA! I love it! Such a cute hunt :)
Thanks for this
Lola
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
LOL... I could totally see this happening! Sam really is the buff one. He also takes very good care of his body... well, at least when he eats he eats good! Thanks for the smile, Kathy
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I love the concept of the weight lifting ghost - fabulous usage of the challenge word! Dean no doubt went in thinking it won't be a problem only to need his little brother to do the heavy lifting - Dean is definitely going to be roasting Mr. Universe now...
494dwangel chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
haha...though i must admit samy's bod is more toned n defined i still like dean's better coz he suits it whereas sammy doesn't suit his...
triquetral chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Haha! The look Dean shot him after that had to be priceless.
88Ivories chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Too funny, a weight-lifting ghost, and a Sammy to the rescue, always a favorite plot point! Nice!