Reviews for Here Come the Drums
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
This fic is so fantastic and perfect. I've recently joined the Master/Rani fandom and a friend of mine pointed me to this story as one of her favourites; now it's one of my favourites as well
Ellie chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This was so beautiful, and so in character and...it was just wonderful. Thank you for writing something so amazing. I enjoyed it so much.
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Wow… why is it I actually like this pairing?
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Love this x

So beautifully sad x
MayFairy chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
awesome story! these two would definitely be great together.
Aietradaea chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Whoa!

I've had this on my favourites list for AGES - and I never reviewed it! So sorry! And then I saw there was a prequel, and I decided to reread this since I enjoyed it the first time, and it occurred to me that I'd never actually told you so!

Anyhoos...I think I may have actually found a pairing I /like/! There's pairings I don't like and pairings I don't care either way about...but yup, I actually like this one. Wow. (Nooo...I'm not a shipper...I can't be... *fervent denial*) The Master and the Rani...paired up...double the awesome! :D

That's a good thing, by the way. I really, /really/ like this fic. Your take on the Time War is absolutely fascinating - I hope you explore it again sometime - it's so well-written, and the Master and the Rani are both so beautifully in-character!

Only one typo: "neither of us want too" - should be "to".

Without further ado, I'm off to read that prequel! :D
Aragornevenstar4eva chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
is this a one-shot?*wipes away tear*. it was beautiful, my dear, awww I feel sorry for the rani especially after the line 'there was nothing left for her to lose:not anymore'. I think I am going to need some tissues. Can I have a hug please? *Hands over cookies, ice cream and hot milk, to give you the energy to revise and to write more*