Reviews for Sentimental Fools
Aww this was so sweet!
dyslexic.anagram chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Excellent! I love this.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
What can I possibly say that I haven't before .

Simply perfection~
GothTroubleMaker chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
bob chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
amazing! really well done I loved it!
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
ahhh very sweet story. Nice that Cara got the realisation that the night wisp was right.
Blaze Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I think Cara's right, they are lucky to have her. I wish I had a Cara. I think this episode was one of my favorite Cara eps. The chat Cara had with the night wisp kept cracking me up. Oh and the part where Cara thought it was snowing, that smile, I think I nearly fainted.
BCFotW chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Another great Kahlan/Cara story. I've read the one about the 2x20 trailer too and liked it very much. So I was looking for more of your stories and I just noticed that I've found a Ravy-Rachel Morgan fan, a Sarah/Cameron-TSCC fan, a Cherry/Dakota-Planet Terror fan, a Kill Bill, Resident Evil and Fringe fan AND a Kahlan/Cara-LotS fan in you. Are you reading my thoughts through the internet or something xD

How could I ever live without your stories?
scrawn chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
This is utterly beautiful.
cellochick373 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
That was absolutely beautiful ) So adorable, i especially love the ending bits where they snuggle...I hope you write more with this pairing!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Loved it~!
blue talith chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Quite a revealing one-shot about attitudes. I enjoyed reading it very much!
lala1330 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
This was a beautifully written story of Cara and Kahlan. I would love to read more of them written by you in the future. Please keep up the wonderful writing!
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
"they were dumber than a D'Haran foot soldier with a head wound most of the time with their puppy rescuing and gardening for old people and useless rot like that"

lol best thing I've read in a long while. Thank you.
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
yup... definitely one of my favorites... so true on a personal level. I really enjoy how your slowly pulling these two toghter... most enjoyable.