Reviews for Altanbaatar: Armored Adventures
JediWizardDragonRider chapter 2 . 5/15
Alanbaatar means golden hero. Just in case anyone was wondering
JediWizardDragonRider chapter 1 . 5/13
Temugin should be Temujin, and means "of iron"
Just to help strengthen your plot
Roninarnia chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
I wonder when Gene will figure out that Tony is the bad guy?
Kageriah chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Could you please not insult an entire group of people due to a stereotype? I'm American and I find it extremely insulting that you think we're all too stupid to distinguish different Asian countries among other things. Please don't make assumptions.

-Otherwise, great story!
Allycat18 chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
Oh noes wats going to happen next * is on the edge of seat * teehee 3.
xSerenityIsn'tAlwaystheAnswerx chapter 5 . 5/20/2010
okay i was a little, mind you i said a LITTLE, not a lot, offended at the whole black people not having magic thing. magic mostly came from voodoo so that guy got it all wrong, but seeing as its just a story, theres nothing to go all crazy about.

and i loved the chapter :)
xSerenityIsn'tAlwaystheAnswerx chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 4 . 5/15/2010

Update soon!
Soap Lady chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
This...was incredible.

So Gene is going to get arch nemesis and partners of his own? Excellent.
Allycat18 chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
I can't wait for more hun teehee 3.
Inkling39 chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Very good so far! The story idea sounds pretty cool and I can't wait to read more! My opinion for your pairing is Gene/Whitney. As much as I like Rhodey/Whitney, I would be very interested to see how Gene and Whitney would work out. Update soon :)
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
:O! WOW! This was awesome! Although i'm a little confused i hope you update soon!
Soap Lady chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
That is the most brilliant alibi I've ever heard of.

For some reason I keep seeing Gene dressed as the main character from Assassin's Creed.
Allycat18 chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
Omg...* dies * This is awesome hun I can't wait for more and yes my super toaster rest in peace 3.
xSerenityIsn'tAlwaystheAnswerx chapter 3 . 5/8/2010