Reviews for So I Married a Dead Guy
redraven1976 chapter 1 . 7/22
You've made me want to read this series. That says a LOT being that I work in a library and see these books daily and have never really had an urge to read them before. You've done an amazing job with this story. Looking forward to the next one!
mkm620 chapter 8 . 5/6
So this is the second time I have read this and I still can't get enough!
tleel chapter 20 . 3/26
I have enjoyed your story very much.
ericsbickerchick chapter 16 . 8/5/2015
where can I fine Sookies wedding dress ?I just found you and love your stories you are really good keep up the great work
jackie69 chapter 20 . 5/6/2015
I was all down and blue...
I reread this wonderful story and now I'm feeling better now!
Some Sookie and Eric was all I needed!
Thanks Take care
Jackie69 chapter 20 . 10/25/2014
Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us! I really enjoyed reading it...can't wait to read its sequel .Take care
Jackie69 chapter 17 . 10/24/2014
Wow Sookie taking a wooden bullet for Eric! She is so brave..And she met the Oracle! Great job
Jackie69 chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
Loved this chapter! Everything was so amazing!
Jackie69 chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
A dear friend of mine suggested me to read this story cuz it's so good and she was right! Loving it...Loving your version of Sookie that has accepted the "pledging" without problems! They are living as a "couple" :loved Sookie' s idea to send Bill off to China and The name of road where Eric lives made me crack up...
Eric Is All Mine chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
Just decided to re-read this amazing series and it's just as wonderful as I remember!
tanseynz chapter 20 . 10/16/2014
So imaginative and a lot of fun to read. Thank you for sharing it.
WitchMitzi chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I loved your story. starting sequel right away!
WitchMitzi chapter 20 . 9/26/2014
Great story!
Brdstrt4 chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
I am reading this story for I don't know the number of times. It still makes me laugh.
altend42 chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
This chapter made me laugh so much! You've accomplished something most FF lack - staying true to the characters while adding enough humor to bring about belly shaking laughter. Well done!