Reviews for Misdirection
Brenda293 chapter 17 . 1/28
FA-BU-LOUS ! That is probably the best Snow x Light -Angst ever ! Wow ! I 'm speechless .Double Thumbs up .Even you will never read this ,I would like to thank you so very much for the story .Too bad there 's not enough new Snow x Lightning anymore .That make me sad .
Brenda293 chapter 16 . 1/28
I can't held back my tears ! And that is impressive in itself . Wow ! Now back I think about their bloody dreams , I realize that both Snow and Lightning had been having premonitions ! Which raise the question , could Snow,have save Lightning if he had known he would be the cause of her downfall ?
Brenda293 chapter 15 . 1/28
Sound like Hope is about to know Lightning's wrath .And I says it 's about time .
Brenda293 chapter 14 . 1/27
After the rain come the sunshine .Finally , it seems things are going to be alright .
Brenda293 chapter 13 . 1/27
So now ,Snow finally know what happened to Lightning back in Nautilus .
Brenda293 chapter 12 . 1/27
Wow ! Their meeting was as funny as it was sweet .Oh so deliciously sweet , that I 'll beg for more .
Brenda293 chapter 11 . 1/27
Snow had almost give in to Serah once and now Lightning had almost give in to Hope . I say this make them even .
Brenda293 chapter 10 . 1/26
Good chapter .Next .
Brenda293 chapter 9 . 1/26
Me say ,me like it .
Brenda293 chapter 8 . 1/26
And again he proved how his clumsy he could be easy .But the part I have found interesting was his childhood .
Brenda293 chapter 7 . 1/26
Lightning 's job is quite interesting ,I 'm fascinated .
Brenda293 chapter 6 . 1/26
Snow can be really dense sometimes but I kind of understand why he reacts the way he does .
Brenda293 chapter 5 . 1/26
Snow is not flawless , for he almost give in to Serah but his heart was not there cause it already belong to Lightning .Excellent chapter .
Brenda293 chapter 4 . 1/26
It 's nice to see Lightning admit to herself how badly she treated Snow .
Brenda293 chapter 3 . 1/26
Snow's point of vue make this chapter very interesting .Well done .