Reviews for Misdirection
artilyon-rand chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Guess I can add 'died' to the list of things I've done. xd and what i don't liek cheating and all the shit but come on Serah he just die and you will be kissing another one or worse...you whore
Skyshattered chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
Thank you for writing such a heart-warming story! It was really worth reading. And thanks for killing Hope!
Skyshattered chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
Hoooray!

"One helluva dream, alright. I hope I have this one again tomorrow... but I'll skip the coffee and get right to the good part."

Nice, hahaha
Skyshattered chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
Why is Hope such a jerk? I hate him anyways. I was wondering why you made Lightning so soft in this story that even Hope can make moves at her.
Skyshattered chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
Balthier and Locke! Wow!
Skyshattered chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
Is Zack going back to Aerith? Is he the same Zack from the Planet? I'm confused but intrigued because the story is so nice.
Skyshattered chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
Finally! She finds out he's alive... I hope.
Skyshattered chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
I can't imagine Lightning's new hair style. Ha ha
Skyshattered chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Snow died? Noooo! What'll happen to Lightning? This story is hooking me up.
Crimson-Hybrid chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
I've stumbled across this again, after such a long time. I'm glad I did, as it's truly a masterpiece that brings back warm and fluffy feelings and memories 3

When I got to the end of the previous chapter and into this one, I can't help but see Snow in his Lightning Returns incarnation, what with that suit and all, despite the descriptions obviously telling me that his clothing had its differences xD
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Finished, and it was absolutely fantastic. Depressing as fuck but it doesn't change the fact that it was superbly well written and the entire story I could not find one spelling error which made it so much easier for me to stay in the realm of the story. And the story itself was enough to make me want to smile and just maybe drop a tear a couple times throughout it. While I may not be oe Emo kid that never smiles, I can say I am extremely serious most of the time and so I commend you on making me actually feel for Snow, Lightning and even Hope through the way you wrote and how you displayed there feelings. A tragig story but a ending that IT think many would hate but I find refreshing from all the happy fairy tale endings I countlessly see on the site. So now in conclusion I want to thank you for spending the time to write this wonderfull story and allow us readers to see it because it is honestly some of the best I've read he're, so thank you.
originalworksof chapter 17 . 9/22/2012
Oh. My. God. I am a silent stalker of both these stories. That...was amazing. I am sad about the ending, I wished they had grown old together, but I like this ending too...I'm exploding with emotions. I gotta go sit down.
0erbayunFang chapter 17 . 8/1/2012
omg, such a sad story! but so good, too!
waaahh, i cried when Light died! she, apart from Fang, is my all-time fav character in the story! but the epilogue really cleared things up for me. No way can they remain apart! Usually, LightxHope are my fav pairing, but this really makes me think twice ;)
can't wait to see more from you!
0yF
xSakuraBlossom chapter 17 . 4/15/2012
Been a while since I've shed tears over a fanfiction. But quite honestly... this was beautiful. Well written, full of emotion and conflict, and just beautiful.

I loved how you characterized every person, and all the interactions between them seemed to work very well with their characters. This story- and the one before it- were wonderful to read, and I'm sure that I will come back and reread it sometime in the future.

Thank you very much for sharing this with us.

Great job, keep writing
KaleRaven chapter 17 . 4/11/2012
So... Ch 16 was a gut punch. Really ? After all that she dies? I never liked Hope to begin with but now I'll probably despise him for all time. Yes... it makes things more dramatic but it's just an insane twist. Hope managed to let Snow go as a child but now he's that selfish? Cripes. Also it's a little contrived... The enraged jealous lover trope if you will. I did like the epilogue though and I did enjoy most of the story, it's just the one part seems so needlessly cruel.