Reviews for Another Destroyed Lightsaber
Eldar-Melda chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
It's exactly what I did with a spider and I broke a wooden thing...
AniIsaProcrastin chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Oh, "Kill first, think later... He would use that approach forever,", "Anakin, you're going to be the death of me"... I love those little spoilers! Lovely fic in its own right as well.
Jewel Queen chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I think the most hilarious part is the very end when Obi-wan finally agrees with Anakin. Very enjoyable.
Hapkido9Chick chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Hey, you favorited (I don't think that's a word, but anyway) me, so I thought I'd return the favor and review you!

Lmao this ENTIRE story had me chuckling, from beginning to end! Even though it's short, I think it's cute and the perfect length for a quick humor piece. Well done!
Serpentinia Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
HILARIOUS ! Funny, anakin has aracniphobia. HE HE.
SodapopXPonyboylover chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
lmfaoo oh wow you're right. This is hillarious! XD This was just...I can't stop laughing !
Melody Cullen chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
LOL this reminds me of something I would write! It's so random and funny! Oddly enough, though, I could totally see this happening. love it! :)
Miorita chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
that was really funny!
MisaStein chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Hee hee! Good job! I love spiders! My friend loves all animals, so she would scream in your ear even if you hurt a fly!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
hahahahahha, that was hilarious.
"Anakin, you're going to be the death of me."
"And spiders."
"And spiders."
Hahahaha, this was funny. I have arachophobia too (shudders) spiders are evil scary little beasts!
Though I don't think breaking his thirteenth lightsaber is the way to handle it.
Haha
Blaze
charliebrown1234 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
It was funny in a cute sort of way. When you said it was just a little spider, though, I was slightly disappointed. In my fantastic imagination where plot bunnies run wild I had already put it under the catagory of over 7 ft tall with a bounty hunters intellect. What does that say about me? Is that God saying that I watch too much Star Wars Clone Wars? Hm. Anywho, I liked it! :D