Reviews for McGroom
Beautiful! :)
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Excellent! Beautifully done, thank you.

By the way, what exactly is 'fowlpest'?
stareagle chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Well done
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
An NCIS wedding...that I got a chance to attend. I'm in 'the magic of reading' heaven. What a wonderful day! Darn, I meant to get a piece of cake to put under my pillow!

Love the way you handled the park people and the no gun zone! Totally novel way to get pictures of the perp and not have him lose his civil rights (Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha).

Thanks, good writing, as ever.
Proseac chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
How lovely! I'm assuming this is a sequel to another story you've written, so now I'll have to find that one. I love Tim and Tony's relationship here - big brother/little brother, with little brother growing up fast. Smashing!

'Ziva's chocolate brown gaze was, as always, unfathomable. She was always telling him something with those eyes, and always, at the same time, preventing him from understanding the message.' - wonderful turn of phrase, very evocative.

Well done!
the Harsh Truth chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Not bad. Just, where's Abby?
wildfirefanatic08 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This was incredible! Excellent job! So like the characters, espically Abby at the end. Really, really, good job! :)
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Great story! Leave it to McGee and Tony to have an adveture like that on McGee's wedding day.

Loved how you described McGee in love and the friendship between him and Tony.

Great job!
-Moki
cheekymice chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Okay, I have a big grin on my face...that was so smooshy...pervert aside!

Aw.

*gives you a hug*

Thanks doll

xx
Precious Pup chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Very nice way to round out your series! Lovely.
Belker chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Hi, scouze!
This was great - I'm grinning like a crazy person here :)
I loved the way Tony had tried his very best to give Tim a memorable bachelor's party. And the two of them in their suits and badges *Because they go with the threads* - I'd love to see that!
You promised a twist and we sure got one. When have those two ever done anything the simple way?
Good one!

Love
/Belker
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Oh this is brilliant, I love it! From Tony taking his duties so seriously to the great treat with Palmer to the cold, serious DiNozzo with the perp, wonderful. Many thanks as always, VP.
smilingT12 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Very Nice, thank you very much.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
So glad we got the wedding and of course it wouldn't be a proper fic without a little excitement!