Reviews for Strings and puppets
pterion chapter 15 . 5/3/2010
I actually read this story in 2006. I wasn't in the habit of leaving reviews back then but I loved this story...I thought it was awesome! Still do! Anyway, I really hope you continue this and I am hoping to read this through to completion...
avidgokufan chapter 14 . 2/11/2007
Hey, it's been a while since I read this, but I just read it again and I'd really like you to finish it. It is really interesting and well-written. Please continue!
Daisy's Blog chapter 15 . 6/20/2005
This is amazing! Please update soon. I'm also thankful that you made Kaoru tough. If she was just a weak girl who was a damsel in distress. I would simply be horrified. _

~serl_gee

Ps. The Mirror was the 2nd fanfiction I had read in my life. It's on Guilty Pleasures, ne? And to everyone, Guilty Pleasures has SOME stuff that is not for young kids, but it's a pretty awesome website. _
Daisy's Blog chapter 14 . 6/20/2005
That's really good. Thanx for posting summaries. You're really good at it. Lucky, I suck at summaries. Demo, I can proudly say I did not need them. _

Daisy's Blog chapter 13 . 6/20/2005
Guess I was wrong about Yahiko not being in there. Diddn't expect Saitoh to be there or the priest. _

Daisy's Blog chapter 12 . 6/20/2005
I think fitting ends. Usui used Tsubame and Kaoru like tools. He also made Kaoru go wild with worry for her sister. Jineh also used both as tools, however, he went WAY too far. He even forced Kaoru to kill. Most definetly fitting ends for them. _

is going on my Fav. Stories list. _
Daisy's Blog chapter 11 . 6/20/2005
That was very good. I'm glad you wrote it. I enjoyed this chapter. _

Daisy's Blog chapter 10 . 6/20/2005
I'm guessing Aoshi acts more like a over protective brother than a simple bodyguard. And what is Shishio Makoto upto? _

Daisy's Blog chapter 9 . 6/20/2005
They're after her already. Love the action. _

Daisy's Blog chapter 8 . 6/20/2005
Is the mystery man Hiko? Kinda got a hint from the after-story-author's-note from previous chapters. _

Daisy's Blog chapter 7 . 6/20/2005
She's a single mother? Diddn't expect that. Since Tsubame died, I'm guessing there isn't going be a Yahiko. Ne? _

Daisy's Blog chapter 6 . 6/20/2005
First Enishi. Then Soujiro. Poor them...

Oh well, its not like its a bad pairing. _

Daisy's Blog chapter 5 . 6/20/2005
Wow. A lot of people like Kaoru. Then again, why wouldn't people. You know, this kind of reminds me of Star Wars l Anikin kills for wife. But it turns out in vain. _

Daisy's Blog chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
That was so intense! Although I think I could have made it a bit more intense. (I mainly write Angest fanfics. Only thing is, I don't know how to upload. lol ) _

Daisy's Blog chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
It's Enishi? I thought it would be Yahiko. So sad. I'm guessing the entire family is, Kaoru, Tsubame, Enishi, Kenshin, Sano, and Soujiro. _