Reviews for Hating Others
Biancachu chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
The whole part where Gary apologizes was worded strangely.
I liked it!
FangirlingFanatic chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This is SO good. I love it. I cried. :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I really like this story. I've retread it a few times, now. Great job.
I'maMePanda chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
...beautiful. I was in tears for much of it, and the forgiveness at the end was just, it was amazing. Noble. And utterly Burt. Thanks for posting.
boriqua522 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
i just found this, and know now that it's two years old, but i hope you still get this message. this was beautiful. it was just burt all the way through. you did a spectacular job in getting your message accross. you're right time is just too short...
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was amazing! I loved it! :)
The Corrupted Mind of Emmaline chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I forgot this in my review, I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED this line: "..they stopped going to church when a guest preacher taught a sermon on the sins of deviant lifestyles and not a single member of the congregation stood up to ask why this man's God was so small." Just. Wow.
The Corrupted Mind of Emmaline chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Sweet in many many ways! Awesome oneshot, I love Burt stories like this, they're just so...uplifting, y'know? Thanks for this!
Eirian chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This is fantastic! I absolutely love Burt, and you got into his head wonderfully.
Lifesjustducky chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Hi! I keep seeing this everywhere, and I was just wondering: What is glee fluff meme?
Lilynette chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I loved it! Burt is made of awesome. :)
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Is it weird to feel proud of someone who isn't real, because I am so proud of Burt right now that it feels like my heart is going to jump out of my chest, I must congradulate you because you've just reduced me to tears. ;)
cassiXsage chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Burt is just too wonderful! It's official, you're going on my fave authors!
CorinneLeorrah chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Omg I love this :D

~Corinne~
Emma Schuester chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I like Burt because he's upfront with his own faults and he can learn to change. (You know, when he's not threatening to torch the school or something) :)