Reviews for Deep
LoveDexter11 chapter 59 . 9/29/2014
omg im finally done reading only to realize the story was never finished...please update! Its such an awesome story i have never read one like this before. I would love to know if they ever get back to their old lives...I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE!
LoveDexter11 chapter 43 . 9/29/2014
Omg your story is awesome! I have never read such a detailed amazing story...im still trying to catch up but I just wanted to let you know that you are a great writer. Your story makes me laugh and cry lol...and you totally got the characters right :)
21oscar21 chapter 59 . 9/15/2014
Please continue with this story! I need to know what happens!
Guest chapter 59 . 8/27/2014
Wow, I couldn't put this story down, I loved most of it, but I couldn't stand how Olivia was acting, she was annoying the whole time, if I wasn't an Elliot/Olivia fanatic, I wanted him to leave her because she wasn't worth it. Other than that, I loved it, especially when Huang secretly helped Elliot see Olivia. Thanks for posting, wish you would have finished it.
SVUlover4015 chapter 59 . 7/26/2014
I spent two days reading this story non stop, and it ends here? Please just get up to date with your account because I love this story.
RTSam chapter 59 . 7/23/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE find it 'Deep' in your heart to update! Pleeeeeeeeeease!
mbenson chapter 59 . 6/21/2014
Please please finish. Please. :(
Guest chapter 59 . 6/3/2014
Oh GOD. PLEASE post another chapter! THIS STORY IS TOO GOOD TO END. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
aradeliacin chapter 59 . 3/10/2014
HOLY FREAKING SH!T THIS ISN'T COMPLETE. HOW DID I NOT REALIZE THAT BEFORE I STARTED READING. OHMYGOD. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MY LIFE NOW. HELP.
jenninemarie chapter 59 . 2/17/2014
Loved this story, wished you would have finished
als18 chapter 59 . 2/1/2014
Ugh I was hoping the end would never come :*(
lauren chapter 59 . 1/11/2014
depression. some day. come back
sspencer17 chapter 59 . 12/14/2013
OMG! I want to know what happen next. Ugh. I am keeping wonder when they will return to New York after the traits, Benson will marry him, have a family, etc. Please don't stop finish your story.
Guest chapter 59 . 9/24/2013
This is such an awesome story! I really love the way you portray their relationship in all of your fics. I can easily see it play out like this on the show. I know the chances of you finishing this are slim but I will continue to wait. Thank you!
Guest chapter 59 . 9/18/2013
Ahhh when is the next chapter coming out?