Reviews for Edward Masen's 1918 Chicago Blues
Loved the story and must say that the "Chicago blues" song is a brilliant summation of their story. Wonderful!
Dark and vivid. Great chapter.
Intriguing start.
esmegrace chapter 33 . 10/11/2013
I just spent the last few days reading all your stories. They are brilliant, and you are very talented. Can't wait for an update on your current WIP!
Pinkster Lily chapter 33 . 9/10/2013
Love love love

A very interesting take on Bella and Edward meeting as humans

Pink
k1942 chapter 33 . 6/13/2013
I'm real glad you enjoyed writing this, it shows and I enjoyed reading it too. Then again, I have enjoyed all the stories by you that I've read, so no big surprise there!
k1942 chapter 32 . 6/13/2013
Well, seems Edward has seen the Promised Land, and he definitely wants to live there! Makes me so happy that they have talked to each other and are in a much better place.
k1942 chapter 31 . 6/13/2013
They worked out some good compromises, but the question about waiting until they were married was pretty cute!
k1942 chapter 30 . 6/13/2013
All I have to say is it's about time! Edward needed to lay it all out and Bella needed to hear it. So now we'll see if they can make it together.
k1942 chapter 29 . 6/13/2013
When in the hell are this couple ever going to get a break? All the pain, all the work to get back together and it's all ruined!
k1942 chapter 28 . 6/13/2013
Tough times for Edward, no doubt about it! He was so sure that he was destined to be alone forever.
k1942 chapter 27 . 6/13/2013
That was a real load of guilt and misery Bella got off her chest! What a burden to carry for nearly a century! I hope this ongoing confession assures Edward he can trust her again.
k1942 chapter 26 . 6/13/2013
Progress is good, even though slow, as long as they keep talking to each other. It must be so hard for Bella to tell Edward her past, as she is ashamed of what she let herself become. Hopefully she knows now she's not that woman anymore.
k1942 chapter 25 . 6/13/2013
These fantasies Edward has about Bella certainly are creative, I must say!
k1942 chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
And so it begins, their long time together. Until he finds Esme again, that is!