Reviews for Genophobia
More...
Please!
ferlucia chapter 8 . 3/3
So far, I realy love your stories. The relationships as well as the smut are realy realistic and very well build up. I have a feeling your going to become one of my favorite authors in the romance/ smut department :)
I can't wait for the next chapter
PS: I was rolling on the floor with laughter after the Los Lobos and hand-san scene in chapter 3
BlackKittyMoon chapter 3 . 2/17
Ahahah XD Los lobos and hand-san and these fantasies ahaha it's too much!
Hallowww chapter 8 . 2/10
NOOOOO! WHERE IS CHAPTER 8?! PLEEASE! I NEED MORE. O_o
BreeSkellington chapter 8 . 2/6
Oh my god I love this story so much! As someone who also suffers from genophobia, I do have to congratulate you on your description. Of course, the dilemma will always be real for me- but I can't explain how much I love this story! I can't wait for me!
BloodDripsFromMyOpenWounds chapter 8 . 2/2
Update please! It's amazing and I want to read more! I'm like hooked onto this story D
Sympathy for the Lost Love chapter 3 . 1/19
Stark I'd a weirdo...
Yuu3 chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
Is there more? I don't know if you're still continuing since you haven't updated in years but I really would like to read more of this. Starrk x Ichigo is a pairing I will love, adore and will read forever and not get sick of it.
redsky0000 chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
My god am i seeing this right?! Its been three years almost four since you updated?! D: are we ever going to read more? :(
howlingwolffate chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
plzzz make more!
RawrJChan chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Are you going to continue this story? Because I'd really love to know what happens with these two! They're so cute I love them so much D
Starrk is so adorable! Puppyyyy yayyyy :))))
Please continue! If not, I still enjoyed it so thanks!
Hitty-chan chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
O.o hand-san?
Valentine88000 chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
I like this story and I've enjoyed every chapters. I'll be waiting for the chapter 8 and the others as well.
Cheer up and I hope the 8th will come anytime soon.
Be happy to be able to write such a good fic ;)
yaoiluva69 chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
god i cracked up on the ending of chapter 3!this is some good stuff...i love how u added something funny to kinda ease the romantic part of the story..(well on my opinion)
JuleMaker chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Fricking Aizen probably had someone watching Ichigo.
That sick freak.