Reviews for What You Didn't Know
FreiheitSchriftsteller chapter 30 . 4/20
*Cuddles Itachi-san, pouting* You killed Itachi! (In reference to South Park's Kenny). How could you?! Haha.

This is a wonderful story and I hope you update soon. I'm curious, though. Would you like to co-author a story with me? It will definitely be ItaNaru, with a little bit of SasuNaru. I'm still planning it in my head. XD

Hope you return soon!
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 13 . 4/20
OMG! "You need to stay with me. Because I'm the only one who would pledge every inch of my life to you..." Awww! Im melting!
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 3 . 4/15
Awesome! Its as awesome as I remembered it to be the first time I read it, also! I love the beginings and the ending parts were you have yer little A/N's. It looks like a real pro had written and composed this awesome soab fanfiction!

wait! You are a pro!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 6 . 4/1
I enjoyed the first five chapters. They were good. I hate Sakura, I'm not a fan of Sakura. What Sasuke had done with Sakura hurt Naruto, and was wrong, so very wrong. Sakura is a walking pink haired nightmare. I hate pink. Ewww... *winces* all I can say is keep up the good work...
SupernaturalHearts chapter 30 . 3/10
You have done such a great job with this fic, all the twists and turns. I would have to say you plotted this fic out as well as Itachi would have. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Lita of Jupiter chapter 30 . 3/5
I was thrilled to find the extra chapters here which are not in AO3 and I look forward to reading more on all your series, they are super fun
countrylovinfangirl chapter 30 . 3/2
Amazing! I love it! Please continue soon!
iliana.garza.902 chapter 30 . 2/17
Please hurry up with your other stories I been dying to find out what happens next
Mizukage-Yagura chapter 30 . 2/16
I cannot even describe my feelings on this story. Your writing style is amazing and I was never bored or in a rush to get to the end like one usally gets with very long story's. I foun my self site hoping just to get more of it and still it's not enough. It has the wheels turnin in my head and I can't stop thinking about what's happened and what could happen next. In top of that I love how you portray the relationships especially itachi and Narutos. I find myself on the edge of my seat each time they are togather. Overall honestly I feel like you are one of the best authors I've ever read, coming from an adult collage educated woman who is well read in both fanfiction and novels. I rarly review but I'm so blown away by this story I had to say something! Thank you for putting so much thought and effort into your work. It really is a privilege to read and I can't wait for the next update!
Sugar Crazed Duckie chapter 30 . 2/7
Wonderfully written story! I hope to see more soon!
anime4ever21 chapter 30 . 1/28
OMG! I absolutely LOVE this story! You have no idea and I hope you come back as soon as possible to continue this story and it would really be a shame if you never finished it. The only thing I would do is maybe put a little note and say how many months along Naruto is... cuz yea, idk I feel like that's kinda important to know XD anyways, please come back and finish because i just love this story so much!
AnimeWolf56 chapter 30 . 1/15
I love this story! it is very well written and I can't wait for more :)
JustAAvidReader chapter 30 . 1/14
Hello.

I would like to say that I love all your stories, and I actually created a profile to review 'cos of you, though it took a time to come back here.

I am loving this story here. It's a really nice way to diverge from the manga, but still including pretty much everything. And you made me love itanaru :)

I wanna know what the seal's total meaning is, what tobi's planning to do, and all the rest.

Hope to read it soon (or if it can't bee soon, to read it nonetheless)

Cheers
Ameranthian chapter 8 . 1/7
The omake made me laugh so much. It is a welcome reprieve from all the stress and angst in the story. I do feel kinda bad for Sasuke. He really loved Naruto, but he screwed it up and lost him tottaly. I can't wait to see how Naruto does with Akatsuki though.
Farenheit July chapter 30 . 1/7
I know your feeling with the ending of naruto. The ending is not what we expect so it's make you and other fans feel betray. So, I know if you need time to complete this story, after all the ending did impact our spirit to love Naruto series.

I love the progress between Naruto and Itachi, slow but sure.
I hate Sasuke here, for hurting Naruto. Well it's my first time reading this fict, my first thought is this story semi-canon, the character little bit out of character and the plot is hard to understand. But slowly I understand what you want in the plot.

I think you must tell us more about the Progress of Naruto child. Is naruto 9 weeks pregnant? O.o

I love this story :)
I hope you not feel like I flaming you, this review merely my thought. Sorry if it make you not comfortable. I fav this story w)/
1,362 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »