Reviews for What You Didn't Know
please update
valepaz1992 chapter 32 . 8/7
i love this fic! jajaj
xianora chapter 32 . 8/4
Ahhhhh! You said you would finish by April! It's already August! Please update!
xianora chapter 27 . 8/3
I knew it. I knew you wouldnt kill off Itachi!
xianora chapter 25 . 8/3
Why did Itachi die here? Whyyyyy? Is there some other explanation? There is, is there? I hope to find out~
xianora chapter 17 . 8/2
I really love how you are developing their relationship. I prefer these slow progress to those where they go BAM!love!smut! Though it's kinda frustrating at times and you just wanna push them together and scream that they're meant to be (at least in this story), the slow build up is much more realistic. That way you develop their characters individually and nice work~
xianora chapter 13 . 8/1
I feel like the development is so sudden! But it is welcome!
Just kinda shocked with the intimacy between them. hehehehe.
xianora chapter 10 . 8/1
I am dying of curiosity. I know I told you already that you write very well. But hell, every chapter I read get me more hooked. I have to work but I can't stop reading!
xianora chapter 4 . 8/1
Ugh! I hate Sasuke! This fic is making me feel things. Huhuhu
xianora chapter 2 . 8/1
Ugh. Kinda hating Sasuke right now. I love how you write the angst. It hurts but there is this flavor of hope and strength in Naruto. I tend to avoid these types of stories because I feel like my heart is being squeezed but this story is just too good to drop. :)
xianora chapter 1 . 8/1
Wow! You got me hooked with this first chapter. Beautifully written. Some typos/mistakes but forgivable. So far, loving the flow~
Ash mash chapter 32 . 6/29
Please update soon! I love this story so much and plus it's a nice change from reading sasunaru. It's really well written and the thing I love about it is that is didn't jump into them having sex and how their relationship was built up overtime. So keep making this magic
prami chapter 32 . 6/9
I tot this was abandoned long time ago then when I read it again it was updated. Hope you will finish this fanfic... Eagerly waiting yo be done

Kudos to you
Shamalan chapter 32 . 5/18
So the romance is finally starting to happen, eh?
Gwenniarose chapter 26 . 5/8
So far I am loving your story (except having to relive Itachi's deatg for the third time nowI've never even considered Naruto x Itachi as a pairing but you are pulling it off so well so far. Your writing style is superb I haven't wanted to put this down for anything! I can't wait to read more and it seems you have updated as recently as this year. This gives me hope that it will become a finished work (which seems to be a rare thing) in the future!
1,463 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »