Reviews for What You Didn't Know
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 31 . 46m
Omg finally those 2 are accepting they have feelings for each other I just hope they don't have any trouble with Madara,sasuke and orochimaru wanting the baby or stealing him hopefully naru would stay with akatsuki just like he said he's comfortable living with them and jiraya just like now far away from konoha and also with some help from itachi he will get some heirs of his own with naru I hope can u imagine a baby like itachi but without those lines omg it would be so cute specially his eyes please update again soon I want to see naru with a bigger belly hehe so cute
MADStar529 chapter 31 . 5h
Great chapter. Loved the talk with Itachi. Loved seeing Jiraiya. Update When You Can.
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 4 . 7h
Oh how I wish that sakura's kid will be a copy of her just a blob of pink everywhere without the sharingan and annoying as hell a fan girl and naruto to have a copy of sasuke's baby intelligent and with the sharingan or even better to have twins boys similar in every way or one blond and one raven please let my wish become true and I will love u forever and ever
WraithReaper chapter 31 . 11h
Yay! Their relationship is getting back on track.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kekeh chapter 31 . 11h
Oh - My - God!
I'm so glad you return to this fic... Their conversation was beautiful; no wonder they work so well together.
I await the next chapter!
kamui5 chapter 31 . 14h
Glad to see that itach and naruto are working on their trust/relationship, wonder what will happen with sasuke.
TigrezzTail chapter 31 . 5/25
Woohoo! Relationship progress! I can actually see Itachi's impregnable exterior shattering under the premise that ANYONE might forgive him. for something he's done. He's so used to shouldering the burden and pain that it must have felt like something out of left field.
NikZkinE chapter 31 . 5/25
well it's been so long since you've updated that i had to read the chapter before.
but still it's an awesome update.
khaleesiofthewolves chapter 31 . 5/25
I've been waiting for this update for a while. :) Thank you so much for all the effort you put into this. The patience was worth the wait.
JustAAvidReader chapter 31 . 5/25
hi! i have no idea if i ever left anyfeedback/review for this story, but i'm leavint it now :)

I really love your writing style (and i blame you for hooking me up on itanaru. there's not enough quality stuff out there, and i find myself frustred cos i wanna read more stuff with them, but people don't write as good as you /) and this fic idea (even though i had forgot about it cos of the long time since i last read). It's really nice to see naruto overcoming his issues with itachi and to find himself forgiving him. Because forgiving is not forgetting, but it's letting it go to move on, and naruto did just that.
and your itachi (in this fic) intregues (is that how it's spelled?)me.

I do have a little problem though. I really can't remember what the seal itachi put on sasuke does, and to be a bit honest i dont feel like reading back to it now (i will reread this story, though, when it's completed, so i can enjoying the goodness that is your writing full on). WOuld you mind remembering me about it?

thanks. cheers. and good work!
Shinan7 chapter 31 . 5/25
Yay! That was good! I'm glad that Naruto forgave Itachi :)
Vykki Q chapter 31 . 5/25
I love this chapter Naruto and Itachi really are great together
myheartisopen62 chapter 31 . 5/25
Thanks for the update. Its been a long time since you've updated hope evey thing is well. Can't wait for another chapter.
SupernaturalHearts chapter 31 . 5/25
I love their relationship. It has up and downs, it wasn't insta-love and they have to work for it. You're doing a great job, keep it up.
PhoenixCoredSlytherin chapter 31 . 5/25
Loved this chapter! Keep up the great work! :)
1,384 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »