Reviews for Merry Month of May
WeirdLittleStories chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
Is this a shout-out to "South Pacific," or am I imagining that? ;-)
Ishtar205 chapter 25 . 11/14/2012
What a merry month indeed ! I had a great time reading, thanks
Himizu-chan chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
Huh... Mind blown. Because you are right. Jim is Woody and Spock is Buzz. And now I will entertain myself for hours trying to fit the other characters from Star Trek into Toy Story. It would really help to watch the movie again though... _
Himizu-chan chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Have I mentioned before how much I love your interpretation of the Chulu relationship? Of course I have. Have I mentioned it ENOUGH? Not even close! Oh I love this chapter so much! Beyond adorable! Chekov is so freaking cute! And Sulu is so incredibly sweet! I just want to hug the Chulu! _
Guest chapter 25 . 7/28/2012
Gorgeous, the whole thing. Especially the Kirk/Spock, Sulu/Chekov bits. ;) (I nearly squeed when they watched Toy Story. Spock. You secret Buzz/Woody shipper you. Are you a B/W shipper? I am. Have been ever since I first saw the movie. Always make My family moan when we watch it with My younger cuz's, by screaming 'just make out already!" Which, incidently, I did during the XI movie during every K/S scene, at the theaters. Yep. No shame here, and, proud of it. Star trek should be the ones ashamed. They travel the fucking universe. And, apparently only straight people exist. Fucking bigots.) Also, props to you for acknowledging the ladies. Happens far to few, for My taste. After all, womyn like to self pleasure themselves too. Well, not Me, seeing I am so aexual that, I feel nothing under the waist sexually, and, even kissing makes Me feel vaguely ill. But, other womyn, definitely, so, great to see you showing that not just men do it. Gorgeous stories, again.
Doni chapter 24 . 11/28/2011
I really love everyone in this story. Hilarious.
lynnzerben chapter 25 . 7/4/2011
This story was really great! I love how it progressed and how everyone ended up together. Epic win!
lynnzerben chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
I am loving this story so far but Sulu and Chekov watching Princess Bride has just made it that much more awesome! I love that movie and S/C paring, so happy times all around. On to the next chapter!
Doni chapter 25 . 2/9/2011
Oh man, these were awesome! The chapters were adorable and hilarious, as were the names of the positions.
Karla Malfoy chapter 25 . 6/20/2010
Oh my God!

what more can I say? the fic was so

lovely and intense! beautiful even ...

Karla Malfoy
livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 19 . 6/16/2010
Haha cute!

Once again, Chekov is adorable :)
livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 18 . 6/16/2010
awwww! That's cute :D
livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
Aww. I love Chekov.

Best line: "The Captain is for Mr. Spock," Pavel said with a nod." So cute!
T'Pinto chapter 25 . 6/2/2010
LOL - AWESOMEness as usual...

btw... what the heck are mingling puffins?
Techno-Poet chapter 25 . 6/2/2010
Hi again!

Replying to your replies:

1. It's okay if you don't update on Father's Day; I wouldn't be able to read it then anyways. I'm staying with relatives, and assuming I even have internet there, I wouldn't exactly want my uncle and grandmother seeing what I'm reading.

2. 3 Bones... He should write his own, doctor-certified version of that crazy named Kama-sutra-ish book. And it would help some of the crew. Because he knows where the parts are. And how to use them. XD (I still giggle at that fact.)

3. Heh... I might work out different electronics devices of that type... I think my friends would catch on, and either force me to stop, or force me to make such devices for them as well. *eyeroll* Not that I'd mind too much, but it'd get awkward.

4. It's okay that you didn't use the "ample nacelles" thing! The chapters were very good, engineering jargon aside. :P

And now reviewing this chapter:

Awwww... Kirk and Spock are just adorable. They and Chekov/Sulu are my favorite pairings of this story. :)

And Spock...ever the scientist! Correct grammar and everything. Such a charming half-Vulcan. :D *happy sigh*

Heeheee... Oh dear... "Mingling Puffins," huh? It sounds vaguely familiar, and brings up some mental images of actions that I'm sure have been used in fanfictions before, but are too difficult to explain.

Another thing, some Kamasutra actions actually are named after animals, just in case you didn't know that. *thinking, how do _I_ even know that...*

I still think you should at least write a few small parts of your made-up book...*pleading puppydog eyes*

But you definitely don't have to. It'd be a really amusing thing to come across online...and I have a feeling you'd sell a million copies, mostly to those who'd read this story and told their friends about how intriguing it sounded... ( :P )

It was fun trying to guess what each of the animal-action-things would translate to in real life. And thinking, "From the name of those things that Bones were mad about, I'm guessing they weren't physically possible..." and "I wonder what Christine's favorites were actually like..." and other silly things.

*snort* Watch it be a couple of years in the future, and you get an email with a video or text adaptation that someone has invented based on your book. With Bones' warnings included, as well as notes to which are actually physically possible. XD That'd be a fun day.

So, again, amazing chapter, amazing story, and I leave you with this last note:

Yay! :D