Reviews for Hard Secrets Between Altair and Malik
TheHulkHands chapter 257 . 1/2
This story is super good, I am sad to see that you never finished it. I know it has been a few years but I hope that you will return to complete this story. Youbare an amazing writer!
AuroDarklund chapter 72 . 12/19/2017
wonder why it's forbidden. *sarcasm sarcasm*
Luna Fantasma chapter 19 . 12/3/2017
Oh my...! I liked this chapter very very much. As I see, your story is a long one. And I love long fanfictions that keep me focused on them for months .
AnotherShinyFlag chapter 104 . 11/28/2017
You know what I'm sure anyone who reads that can fix the link, all it's missing is the DOTnet between fanfiction and s
And it needs the spaces removed, of course.
AnotherShinyFlag chapter 103 . 11/28/2017
www . fanfiction s / 10092682/101/Unintended-Consequences
AnotherShinyFlag chapter 102 . 11/28/2017
I've been reading this story at the same time as this one: s/10092682/101/Unintended-Consequences
(No idea what chapter that link is for)
And mentally I've just been like; 'Wow, now what if Hard Secrets Malik sudden had to deal with Unintended Consequences Altair suddenly appearing in a flash of gold light and being like; 'Welp, I guess this is an alternate dimension,' Like it's the most normal thing in the world, and then having to explain everything that's been happening in UC starting with what has yet to happen in HS like Al Maulim being reveled as a traitor. And Malik just freaking the fuck out because he thought his life and his version of Altair was complicated and it just has nothing on this mess.
I also keep remembering that Unintended Consequences supposedly started as a oneshot and just laughing my ass off.
Luna Fantasma chapter 16 . 11/4/2017
Hi! .I am eagerly but slowly reading this story. I enjoy being a slow reader as it's the way I can appreciate the story most. I know you wrote this some years ago but it doesn't matter. Some day you'll see my message. I liked this chapter a lot, I will go on reading this!
evilbrat2013 chapter 257 . 4/1/2017
This story is absolutely stunning, your writing style is amazing and I would love it if you were to continue it.
Esinka chapter 257 . 10/7/2016
I read through all your chapters and I love this story and i am saddened to see there aren't any more chapters. I'm really curious to see the end of this story and actually threw something when I notced the last time this was updates was in 2013. I really hope that there will be more chapters! Amazing story 3
Esinka chapter 161 . 10/6/2016
Been reading this fic for 2 days now and i love it :) Just a small mistake i noticed with the german i love you. It's "Ich liebe dich." Don't know if you still work on this fic though.
Dandyline chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I’m extremely tempted to read this fic but due to its length Id rather not waste my time with it if it’s not going to be finished anytime soon :/
birdlover101 chapter 88 . 7/1/2015
First, I wish you to know that I have fallen in love with your beautiful story. While I never had PTSD I know good friends who have, so I can see your dedication to this story.

Second I have noticed a few spelling errors. Most of them you have fixed. In chapter 88 you have a line. About taking waxed vellum to see. The see you put was incorrect. The see like the ocean is spelt sea. Sorry if that seems rude and inconsiderate. I just wish to help people.

Thank you so much for such an incredible story. I look to the forward chapters.
eternalwinters23 chapter 257 . 1/13/2015
I have been following this story for some time now and feel that I am far overdue for a review. I absolutely adore this story. The characters are beautifully written, and the OC's are all so loveable. This has to be my favorite Assassins Creed fic. I still hope someday to see this story finished, but if not, thank you for sharing this story!
andreri25 chapter 257 . 12/24/2014
NOOOOO. WHAT!? DID YOU REALLY LEFT IT THERE!? DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I WAITED FOR ALTAIR TO MEET AGAIN WITH HIS BABY? PLEASEEEEEE PLEASEEEE COME BACK!
Shadowed Novice chapter 81 . 11/5/2014