Reviews for Hard Secrets Between Altair and Malik
birdlover101 chapter 88 . 11h
First, I wish you to know that I have fallen in love with your beautiful story. While I never had PTSD I know good friends who have, so I can see your dedication to this story.

Second I have noticed a few spelling errors. Most of them you have fixed. In chapter 88 you have a line. About taking waxed vellum to see. The see you put was incorrect. The see like the ocean is spelt sea. Sorry if that seems rude and inconsiderate. I just wish to help people.

Thank you so much for such an incredible story. I look to the forward chapters.
eternalwinters23 chapter 257 . 1/13
I have been following this story for some time now and feel that I am far overdue for a review. I absolutely adore this story. The characters are beautifully written, and the OC's are all so loveable. This has to be my favorite Assassins Creed fic. I still hope someday to see this story finished, but if not, thank you for sharing this story!
andreri25 chapter 257 . 12/24/2014
NOOOOO. WHAT!? DID YOU REALLY LEFT IT THERE!? DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I WAITED FOR ALTAIR TO MEET AGAIN WITH HIS BABY? PLEASEEEEEE PLEASEEEE COME BACK!
Shadowed Novice chapter 81 . 11/5/2014
THERE WILL BE ART!
Shadowed Novice chapter 16 . 11/4/2014
I'll try and draw something for this. It may take a while though. I'm waiting for my new computer and my dad's scanner is a bitch, so...
Your right. It is a funny idea!
GuestThing chapter 257 . 8/5/2014
This is positively the best AC fanfic I have ever read. It is brilliant. The way you write the characters is realistic and phenomenal and I wish it were canon in the AC universe. I love the journey of each and every one of them. You are a fantastic writer, to keep the story fresh and interesting over the course of 257 chapters. It's crazy! This has not been updated in over a year, I realize, and I can only hope you are well and come back at some point to finish it. Truly, great job.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
I love how its written, I HOPE THEY HOOK UP
Shadowhunter426 chapter 161 . 5/3/2014
ich liebe dich is the familiar form of I love you which is the one that Altair would have used with his son, dich is a form of du which is the familar form of you where as sie is the formal form of you which would be used with older people who you don't know very well.
Anonymous chapter 257 . 4/20/2014
I have been binge-reading this fan fiction for the last week, and I have to say I rather enjoyed it. Of course, I am disappointed that there is not more, but I understand if you hit a long patch of writer's block, or you simply lost interest. However, it was nice while it lasted. :)
Anonymouse chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
I love the progression, and how everything is transitioning steadily! I've been lurking around here, and I have to say I like where the story is going.
As a grammar-nazi nitpicker though, I have to write about what I think the french should be. If you don't care about it, you should skip to the end. I am not criticizing the story, just pointing out a few perceived mistakes in language (probably the result of an online translation). "Maudit voleur!" should be "Maudite voleuse!" if he is talking about a woman, although I am quite sure he is more likely to say "Sale voleuse!" ("Filthy thief!"), since 'Maudit(e)' means 'accursed'. "Allez-y" is actually pretty formal and polite; "Va t'en" would be more appropriate (I think). I also think "Que les flammes de l'enfer te dévorent." ("May the flames of Hell devour you.") would work better. "J'étais t'áttendre, assassin" is grammatically incorrect, since it means that the man was "waiting for him" and that "waiting for him" is a noun if used in such a way (the correct way would be "Je t'áttendais, assassin"). "Ça me donerais plaisir" is conjugated on the conditional, and would literally translate to "That would give me pleasure"; the right conjugation would be "Ça me feras plaisir" ("This will make me pleasured") or "Ça sera un plaisir" ("It will be a pleasure"). Lastly, 'Templar' in french is 'Templier'.
Other than that long tirade on french grammar (my french teacher is rubbing off on me) I really like the story's flow, and the way it's going, so I hope you don't take offense.
Aspenvanilla chapter 257 . 12/19/2013
Wish what's with all the haters? I love Altair in this fic. He's so screwed up.
Ganan chapter 257 . 11/18/2013
As I just can't help it...
I really like what you've written...
But there's still a wedding I'd like to read about and some other loose ends. Is there more stuff coming?
I hope so.
Greetings
ScarletCougar chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
To readers looking through the reviews, I apologize for the trolling of The Fox Familiar ( u/2255095/ ) who has posted unhelpful and sometimes highly offensive reviews minute bu minute to flood the review list.

Please enjoy the story. And if you do not enjoy it, then move on to something you do enjoy. But spamming any story like this is unkind to any writer. Some are young kids writing here and are not able to smoothly brush off something like this.

The Fox Familiar has been asked to stop spamming the first time s/he spammed reviewing. S/he was asked to desist again after s/he comment at chapter 2. After the defamatory remark to the LGBT community in the 3rd review comment, I filed a report. I doubt FFnet will actually do anything about this.

So to those offended, I apologize. Make up your own minds about the story or go find something more up your alley.

For those hoping I will update this fic, I also apologize for the very long wait. I was swept up by other inspiring stories, by life, and currently by nanowrimo. This story is not forgotten. It is going through edits, and slowly being transferred to another fic site.

Safety and Peace, my friends.
The Fox Familiar chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
"God" and "Allah" have the same meaning in Islam.

So far, Altair doesn't have any "feelings" for Malik, and Malik is one insufferable son of a bitch. Whining over a lost glove? Who the fuck does that?

This story is definitely TL;DR. Moral of the story is: Two fags meet, they fuck. End of discussion.

And as to why they would even let themselves go that low or why their relationship even matters I have no clue. It's clear you didn't think about this. There honestly is no importance to this story other than obvious fan material. I will say outright that you are not very original, and for some strange reason, the writing style has changed since the last time I visited...which prompts me to ask: where'd you steal this from?
The Fox Familiar chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
Malik is freaking out over a lost glove.

Can you say, spoiled brat?

I don't give a fuck about the art, bitch. They all suck, anyways.
1,783 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »