Reviews for Hard Secrets Between Altair and Malik
Esinka chapter 257 . 10/7
I read through all your chapters and I love this story and i am saddened to see there aren't any more chapters. I'm really curious to see the end of this story and actually threw something when I notced the last time this was updates was in 2013. I really hope that there will be more chapters! Amazing story 3
Esinka chapter 161 . 10/6
Been reading this fic for 2 days now and i love it :) Just a small mistake i noticed with the german i love you. It's "Ich liebe dich." Don't know if you still work on this fic though.
Dandyline chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I’m extremely tempted to read this fic but due to its length Id rather not waste my time with it if it’s not going to be finished anytime soon :/
birdlover101 chapter 88 . 7/1/2015
First, I wish you to know that I have fallen in love with your beautiful story. While I never had PTSD I know good friends who have, so I can see your dedication to this story.

Second I have noticed a few spelling errors. Most of them you have fixed. In chapter 88 you have a line. About taking waxed vellum to see. The see you put was incorrect. The see like the ocean is spelt sea. Sorry if that seems rude and inconsiderate. I just wish to help people.

Thank you so much for such an incredible story. I look to the forward chapters.
eternalwinters23 chapter 257 . 1/13/2015
I have been following this story for some time now and feel that I am far overdue for a review. I absolutely adore this story. The characters are beautifully written, and the OC's are all so loveable. This has to be my favorite Assassins Creed fic. I still hope someday to see this story finished, but if not, thank you for sharing this story!
andreri25 chapter 257 . 12/24/2014
Shadowed Novice chapter 81 . 11/5/2014
Shadowed Novice chapter 16 . 11/4/2014
I'll try and draw something for this. It may take a while though. I'm waiting for my new computer and my dad's scanner is a bitch, so...
Your right. It is a funny idea!
GuestThing chapter 257 . 8/5/2014
This is positively the best AC fanfic I have ever read. It is brilliant. The way you write the characters is realistic and phenomenal and I wish it were canon in the AC universe. I love the journey of each and every one of them. You are a fantastic writer, to keep the story fresh and interesting over the course of 257 chapters. It's crazy! This has not been updated in over a year, I realize, and I can only hope you are well and come back at some point to finish it. Truly, great job.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
I love how its written, I HOPE THEY HOOK UP
Shadowhunter426 chapter 161 . 5/3/2014
ich liebe dich is the familiar form of I love you which is the one that Altair would have used with his son, dich is a form of du which is the familar form of you where as sie is the formal form of you which would be used with older people who you don't know very well.
Anonymous chapter 257 . 4/20/2014
I have been binge-reading this fan fiction for the last week, and I have to say I rather enjoyed it. Of course, I am disappointed that there is not more, but I understand if you hit a long patch of writer's block, or you simply lost interest. However, it was nice while it lasted. :)
Anonymouse chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
I love the progression, and how everything is transitioning steadily! I've been lurking around here, and I have to say I like where the story is going.
As a grammar-nazi nitpicker though, I have to write about what I think the french should be. If you don't care about it, you should skip to the end. I am not criticizing the story, just pointing out a few perceived mistakes in language (probably the result of an online translation). "Maudit voleur!" should be "Maudite voleuse!" if he is talking about a woman, although I am quite sure he is more likely to say "Sale voleuse!" ("Filthy thief!"), since 'Maudit(e)' means 'accursed'. "Allez-y" is actually pretty formal and polite; "Va t'en" would be more appropriate (I think). I also think "Que les flammes de l'enfer te dévorent." ("May the flames of Hell devour you.") would work better. "J'étais t'áttendre, assassin" is grammatically incorrect, since it means that the man was "waiting for him" and that "waiting for him" is a noun if used in such a way (the correct way would be "Je t'áttendais, assassin"). "Ça me donerais plaisir" is conjugated on the conditional, and would literally translate to "That would give me pleasure"; the right conjugation would be "Ça me feras plaisir" ("This will make me pleasured") or "Ça sera un plaisir" ("It will be a pleasure"). Lastly, 'Templar' in french is 'Templier'.
Other than that long tirade on french grammar (my french teacher is rubbing off on me) I really like the story's flow, and the way it's going, so I hope you don't take offense.
Aspenvanilla chapter 257 . 12/19/2013
Wish what's with all the haters? I love Altair in this fic. He's so screwed up.
Ganan chapter 257 . 11/18/2013
As I just can't help it...
I really like what you've written...
But there's still a wedding I'd like to read about and some other loose ends. Is there more stuff coming?
I hope so.