Reviews for Dustland Fairytale
love rosie3 chapter 1 . 3/9
This was a really lovely one shot
fireylight chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Loved this :)
SrpiaEahn chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Hazelle leaves us a basket of food for breakfast. "Lots of eggs for protein. Keep your stamina up."

HAHA love it!

- Sera
Anon chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This is lovely. The details are vivid, the pacing right, and the mood fits the piece. I liked the first half a lot better than the second part. This was a pleasant surprise, and very enjoyable to read. I just want to push you a bit further because it was so lovely. I wasn't sure what function they two pieces serve when you combine them. I think you were going towards Madge thinking Gale and her would have been together no matter what, but I don't understand the significance of this. How are you improving the reader's enjoyment/understanding of the story by putting on the second part?
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
adorable!
A Reader chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
One word to describe this: AMAZING! You are such a talented writer!
tinplan chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
The ending was so cute.
Live.Love.Twix27 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Haha...I love the end :)
EStrunk chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I love your incestuous ring of stories. You and MoonNRoses are on the way toward getting me addicted to Gadge, although my own stuff is PeetaxKatnissxGale (still love Gale).
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Very sweet. It's such a relief to read Madge and Gale fics that are light-hearted. They're so many tragic Madge/Gale fics out there and Mockingjay was just an excuse to get depressed and cry (Finnick? Madge? WHY?) so that's why I love your fics. You make me laugh, sigh dreamily and you give us this universe that I can happily live in. Great job as always!
onetraveller chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Bahahaha! I loved that ending. Oh, Gale ;) I loved the contrast between the two - but I love reality more.
anonymous-lemonade chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
That was awesome! I like that it was a dream sequence; I think it allowed for you to take the risks that you did. I love reading your stuff from Madge's POV. The Darius bit was nasty but totally great. Overall, this was a lot of fun to read.
Ella Palladino chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
You don't know me... but I'm pretty sure I love you. Please write more! You are so gifted with these two characters, I can't get enough...
fcajoymartin chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
You are such a tease, lol. I enjoyed the story-and would love the entire story of this Gale and Madge-from the infirmary to the first dinner to the point in this story. Thanks so much for writing! :D
windyday chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Very cute story :)

And I could see how you were inspired by the song "When You Were Young". The story worked perfectly with the lyric.