Reviews for Antje
Henri's Boots chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Damn, the sudden fall of society was pretty damn gruesome. I wasn't expecting it, in the slightest, that's for sure. I have to wonder where this plot is going, for, right now, I haven't the foggiest. Mind, this isn't a bad thing. You've got me pretty damn interested, that's for sure.

Fantastic work, as always. The brutal descriptions had me writhing in my chair. Well done.

Dying to see more.
Henri's Boots chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
You're literary skills are something of a marvel. Really, they are. Your use of langauge is simply beautiful, and the imagery presented is to die for.

On top of that, I /adore/ your explanation for Candied Island; only being an island, for sugar cane, and not the island made entirely of candy and cake, like most of the residents of Stormalong believe. Though Candied Island has, in the show, been proven to exist, in the episode "Over the Moon", I genuinely like how you've stripped it of any mythical potential, and thought up a proper explanation for it. Doing something like that takes alot more skill than saying "It is what it is, because it is."

I can't wait to see more.
ACEAMC chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Is it wrong that I envisioned thisas a live-action thriller as i began to read it? Regardless, i'm interested for sure.
Henri's Boots chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
My god, this is simply brilliant, and so beautifully written. Your skills in description can only be described as flawless. I'm in awe, really, and the plot, already, is quite gripping. I'll be looking forward to seeing more.