Reviews for Work in Progress: Study of an Evil Genius
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 58 . 12/10/2015
Google has both of them beat on owning everything. Well, they might be tied with Disney.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 55 . 12/10/2015
Poor Drakken...
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 54 . 12/10/2015
Yeah, Dr. Doofenshmirtz (along with his sarcastic daughter Vanessa) feels kinda like a homage to Dr. Drakken and Shego.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 50 . 12/10/2015
Well, asking got rid of the dark whispers in your mind last time...
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 47 . 12/10/2015
I think you did well with a KP point of view, especially with the little details like her caring about her Club Banana shirt and such.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 45 . 12/10/2015
I remember! But probably because I've been binge reading this all day.

This is the Drakken I know and love.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 35 . 12/10/2015
"Until, that is, Shego whips out her cell phone and takes a picture of his letter and threatens to send it to every villain in this solar system unless he forgets about docking her paycheck."

If only you had called her bluff Drakken...
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 33 . 12/10/2015
Someone else who watched and remembers Darkwing Duck? Awesome.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 29 . 12/10/2015
"He feels like he's been kicked in the head"
Well, that's how Dean Martin describes it sometimes.

"Love, ain't that a kick in the head."
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 28 . 12/10/2015
I had always thought Drakken had gotten a little...off...for the movie as well. Like, maybe that was the Zorpox part of him that got transferred to Ron taking the lead for a change.

I really liked the way you wrote this though. It seemed like Satan himself was whispering in Drakken's head telling him the sweet little lies that he tells everyone, but Drakken has the Mad Scientist part that can pull it off.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 27 . 12/10/2015
The "her" that Drakken mistook Hana for was the little Japanese girl who was nearly killed in the Diablo attack. I imagine her face haunted him for quite some type once he came off that power-high.

Yeah, the couple of bits you've had Drakken rethinking his Diablo bit really feel like how Drakken would actually be feeling about it, so this story has basically become my headcanon for Dr. D.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 26 . 12/10/2015
The more "prudes" the better. If I didn't know any better I'd say the world as a whole is trying to compete to see who can be the next Sodom and Gomorrah.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 22 . 12/10/2015
I would never laugh at VeggieTales. Well, unless it's Larry doing something funny. Or the supermarket song.
Drew Theodore P. Lipsky chapter 61 . 12/9/2013
An excellent fanfic! Took me awhile to read it though, but I did and I regret nothing! I have to admit, this is one of the best fanfics that I've ever read. I wonder how long it took you to type all of that. Anywho, time to go check out your other work!
honoradele chapter 47 . 11/17/2013
Standard Request: Please, can we have some more?

I'm going to pretend that Kim thinks that this is the first time that she sees the dead body of someone she knows and NOT that this is the first dead body she has ever seen, or not seen.