Reviews for Prayers To Isis
high-off-skittles-XP chapter 36 . 1/17/2011
This was an amazing story! Keep up the great Work!

l8r g8r

~high~off~skittles~XP~
Rae-DreamerGirl-xoxo chapter 34 . 10/3/2010
a raven stands for intellegence and a writing desk is used in schools where you get the intellegence?
x-menfan1000 chapter 34 . 9/28/2010
Not GOOD! FOR ALL THE RUM IN THE WORLD YOU HAD TO KILL JACK!
Elthia chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This story is going far too fast. And Jack Sparrow is too old. And Jack Sparrow isn't humorous enough. But the plot is quite good.
Metronomeblue chapter 32 . 9/15/2010
Awwwwww... Juli-Bastet and Barbossa are so cute when you think about them... :) I like Miaka. And Thoth. They seem like very original characters. LOL, Alex cross-dressing is hilarious, even when you think about how she's hiding from.. Johnny? From what? I dunno. But I really like this story. And doesthat last line mean that he's planning to kill Jack? O.O

Natsu-Tan
bmdrose chapter 30 . 9/2/2010
What the heck? She's dead? Not cool. :(
x-menfan1000 chapter 30 . 9/1/2010
You killed the wrong character! It should have been f**cking Johnny! THE MAN IS NO GOOD! HE SHOULDN'T BE JACK'S BROTHER! HE"S A F**cking SICKO THAT NEEDS TO BURN IN THE PITS OF H*LL!
x-menfan1000 chapter 29 . 8/26/2010
Why is that disrespectful, idiot doing back? And where the hell is Jack and Barbossa when they are needed.
Rae-DreamerGirl-xoxo chapter 28 . 8/25/2010
i would have probbly married johnny, then found out he was a jerk and then killed him before he killed me
Bmdrose chapter 28 . 8/24/2010
I looooove this story!(: Just started reading it, and finally caught up all the way. It's amazing! Keep updating because you are doing a fantastic job!

- Bekah(:
This Account Is Dead To Me Now chapter 28 . 8/24/2010
Oh my god, thats so mean! i hate johnny! but jack and the 3 nurses thing was awesomely funny
Rae-DreamerGirl-xoxo chapter 26 . 8/9/2010
it depends on if its a life or death situation
Metronomeblue chapter 24 . 7/25/2010
5:12 PM

O_O

5:13 PM

W.T.F? Poor 'Lila...

5:14

KILLL HIM. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE... JUST END IT'S LIFE! [And yes, in my mind, Johnny is an "it".]

5:15

... Evil B**tard. That's exactly what he is. *picks up a cleaver and begins muttering about death to evil.*
Metronomeblue chapter 23 . 7/25/2010
I'm SOSOSO sorry. I know that I'm like, halfway across the country or something, and I hardly know you, but I hope you're going to be okay. You've definitely got talent, and you seem very nice, so I hope that it gets at least a bit better. I'm really sorry.

So, on the subject of this chapter, I'm guessing she was talking to Davy Jones in the fog. Delila is coming out of the background as well, which is an interesting development in it's own right. Please update when you can, and i hope you're feeling better by the time this gets online,

Natsu-Tan