Reviews for Waiting
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love that you wrote a B/K ficlet! It is absolutely well written and manages to be adorable at the same time. Thanks for writing!
Mollyscribbles chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Keiko fic! She's my favorite character from the show, and it annoys me to no end that she's only been in two episodes. I'm happy to find something with her, and hope you write the other fic you mentioned!
memingi chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
thanks for write a fic about Bryce and Keiko. I totally love them together. And Keiko is probably my favorite Flash forward character. I hope you write more fics abot them.
Solivagant chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Aw, very sweet Keiko fic! Your right, she is absolutely adorable, and we don't see her enough. (It's a shame I'm totally Bryce/Nicole... I'm thrilled Nicole didn't show Bryce Keiko's file. xD) But hey, I loved this! It was so well written! This line was my favorite: "She would keep coming here, keep searching for him, for years if it meant feeling like that again." Definitely know that feeling.

Nice work!

Miranda
GrimGregg chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Yes, my prayers have been answered! Finally, a B/K, and a rather great one at that. Thank you for making my day with this brilliant little ficlet! I agree, they're so cute together (better than that Nicole/Bryce...grumble...) and Keiko's one of my favourite characters, so that makes this even better!

Keep up the good work! *favourites*