Reviews for Just One
Befham chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
These one shots are brilliant! I hope you write more eventually, but if not I've enjoyed reading them anyway.
Aylissa Evans chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
oh my gosh, that was hilarious XD
Santoka chapter 17 . 5/5/2012
I laughed my ass off and it's sorely your fault XDD
fantasia-49 chapter 17 . 1/30/2012
oh excellent really i love it
Bug-eyed Monster chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
Hey, I used to have to change my sis' diapers too! And they were cloth as she had some sort of allergic reaction to pampers. I know what you mean when you say yuck.
Skier Chick chapter 17 . 11/13/2011
haha great collection of shorts!
jtbwriter chapter 17 . 11/8/2011
Oh-you got me! That was an evil setup-Jarvis must have had fun doing it! Thanks for a very satisfying story!
RhizOneill chapter 17 . 11/7/2011
nice one. pepper was brillant!
Mae Stark chapter 17 . 11/7/2011
I really like that you showed Pepper's strength in here. She's one of the few women that refuses to be pushed around by Tony, and that's one of her best qualities. Very well done!
Winteroses chapter 17 . 11/6/2011
This chapter was awesome! Pepper was awesome in this, glad she might get her own armor, and that she's not marrying that guy. Please update soon!
Marie Nomad chapter 17 . 11/6/2011
This is a very original take of the cliche 'interrupt the wedding to win back the girl'. Yeah, Rhodey lied to Tony and it was hilarious about how that Tony kept on pointing out how that this doesn't look all normal and Rhodey just kept on waving it off.

And Pepper had a very good reason for trying to marry Bentley. He had to hide the fact he was gay. Classic! Hee hee!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 17 . 11/6/2011
Is this the end of these stories?
Redlioness62 chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
Please don't let her marry some other dude. That is so wrong on so many levels!. I will be waiting with bated breath for the outcome of Tony busting up the ceremony. Please make sure he gets there on time.
RhizOneill chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
what the hell just happened? where is pepper?
anarchist-dog-owner chapter 16 . 10/20/2011
I literally squee'd when I saw you updated this story. Can't wait to see what happens at the wedding.

And I love that song. Elton John is amazing!