Reviews for The Trials of Friendship
PunkMuggle chapter 29 . 7/25
I found this story several years ago, when it was still incomplete. I used to plague you for updates after every chapter.
Now that I am older and wiser, I can realise how much you hard work you put into this, so thank you. The writing you did is simply awe inspiring, so I thank you for writing this and sharing it to avid strangers on the internet. Please, Please keep on writing. You have a talent for it.
4everfictional chapter 30 . 8/6/2015
It is a bit soppy, and fluffy, and cheesy, but I love it anyway. Plus, you pulled it off well. ;)
4everfictional chapter 29 . 8/6/2015
Huh, what would he choose... I have no idea.
4everfictional chapter 28 . 7/19/2015
Pish-Posh, this chapter was great! :)
4everfictional chapter 27 . 7/19/2015
Perfect.
4everfictional chapter 26 . 7/19/2015
So evil! ;)
4everfictional chapter 25 . 7/18/2015
*Psh* If they're gonna vote on Byrne's death they better do the same for Uther. Any arguments they can make against Byrne would also apply to Uther tenfold. As for mercy, it isn't a strength or weakness in and of itself, but is instead an attempted show of strength. Not simply of “character," but actual strength. It's saying, not only can I beat you now, but if you decide to come at me again in the future I'll do it again. Depending on whether the individual can follow through on that or not is then perceived as either a “strength," if they can, or “weakness," if they can't. :)
4everfictional chapter 24 . 7/18/2015
Sorry, the last review was from me, but I didn't notice that I wasn't signed into my account when I posted it. -.-'
Guest chapter 24 . 7/18/2015
Um, maybe it's just a typo, but early in the chapter Arthur was like “we killed two sorcerers" and then Lyft was like “actually it's three because one was killed before we got here," but Arthur killed one, the guy Druid who died killed one, and the woman Druid warrior killed the one who killed that guy. So shouldn't it actually be Arthur saying three and Lyft saying four? There were other conversations that have the same basic issue, but I'd really rather not write them all out (paraphrases or not). *shrug* Minor errors that you might wanna fix, but it won't ruin the chapter if you don't. Great chapter otherwise! XD
4everfictional chapter 23 . 7/18/2015
Brilliant! XD
4everfictional chapter 22 . 7/18/2015
OMG-Yes! So perfect, wonderful, absolutely fantastic! XD
4everfictional chapter 21 . 7/16/2015
So many cliffies, if I was reading this in real time it'd be torture. ;)
4everfictional chapter 20 . 7/16/2015
Morgana really was in the wrong though, there was no reason for her to be so disrespectful and break that rule for no good reason. Also, these bad guys are really stupid. They can't even ambush properly.
4everfictional chapter 19 . 7/16/2015
You haven't been “draggin" at all, the story so far has been a steady progression of the plot with no chapter wasted. :)
4everfictional chapter 18 . 7/15/2015
Ugh, just kill him already!