Reviews for The Trials of Friendship
cindy4651 chapter 30 . 6/27/2014
Wonderful, thanks!
cindy4651 chapter 29 . 6/27/2014
that was an excellent dilemma. I had no idea how Merlin was going to be able to remain with Arthur. It was not a choice for him, he could not choose to stay in Camelot and not use magic. Therefore he would have to choose to either leave or lie.
cindy4651 chapter 27 . 6/27/2014
You and other writers always apologize for the "lack of action". At least for me, the point is the reveal, reaction, and relationships.

Good chapter!
cindy4651 chapter 25 . 6/26/2014
Excellent. I'm just wondering how Merlin will integrate Byrne's magic with his own Asher he gives back what he can.
cindy4651 chapter 23 . 6/26/2014
I've never seen a bunch of sorcerers fight on Uther's behalf with OR without his permission, and with no warning or explanation! That was great. I can hardly wait to see Uther's reaction.
cindy4651 chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
as always, your dialogue is great. & I love the joke Merlin played on Arthur about his ability to read minds.
cindy4651 chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
This is excellent. The pacing, the ideas, the grammar, the story-telling, the characterizations... All of it.

Thanks!
cindy4651 chapter 14 . 6/25/2014
I don't know if this is constructive criticism or not, but I only skimmed this chapter. I always only skim this chapter whenever it shows up in a fanfic. I liked the bit with Will and Merlin's childhood, and I liked the bit where he was begging Gaius to let him tell Arthur, but I would have preferred the rest to be, "Arthur saw Merlin doing magic mostly for good, sometimes for evil, and sometimes just for no reason Arthur understood."
cindy4651 chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
excellent discussion between Merlin and the Druids!
cindy4651 chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Yay for Morgana and Merlin! This is a good story; thanks for writing it!
cindy4651 chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
this is excellent. Well written, interesting, unique, and with good characterizations. Thank you!
cindy4651 chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
I like your characterizations and the inner voices. I particularly like the last inner voice, hey I'm never late!
cindy4651 chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Very interesting, I'm looking forward to reading more!
SpangleyPony chapter 30 . 11/22/2013
Great story! Off to see if you've written more in this universe. Please consider it if not. A Merlin / Morgana romance would make so much sense with their history from this story.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/6/2013