Reviews for Cloud's heart
Hanae Hana chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
ARGHHHHHHH! I HATE CLERITH! hate it hate it hate it HATE IT! Die Aerith! DIE! oh wait.. She's already dead... Oh Yeah! *crazyhead*
glorious mongoose jr chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
bad pairing cloti
tifa-lockhart-strife-2010 chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
O.O OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG ! I've waited for this chapter for so long .. phew ! thanks for updating.. hmm.. It's fine it's a clerith moments but i think i handled it... I like it when cloud said that tifa is a strong woman at least he knows her capabilities which means he pays attention to her.. :333 uh but i wanted to see more heartaches and jealousy ahehe ;333 over all this is great keep up the good work :DD
oodball167 chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
I've seen the faint Zerith. Despite what's implied it's kinda sweet of Aerith wanting to make Cloud keep the Buster Sword.

And Tifa's reaction to Cloud handling the Yoshiyuki, I kinda got a similar feeling when I played the game.

Good job so far, so keep it going! ;)
oodball167 chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
I think I saw some big hints, but I'll tell you later.

I liked specially the reason the old guy gives Cloud "Yoshiyuki", sounds more logical than the game one.

Cloud! You dumbass! You never can let the blood dry on the blade! Any swordsman shall know! (Oh! Wait. He isn't.)

Please, keep up with your great job! ;)
Mint chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
So this was a hard chapter for me! There's no Clerith and Cloud is a little harsh to Aerith... I got the impression in the lat chapter that maybe he knew it was Aerith he had under him but now that you focused this chapter in what Cloud was feeling I can see he had no idea what he was doing.. and he's mostly thinking about Tifa u_u I think I never read something this much Cloti before! But I guess if you can write something about Cloud and Aerith, I can read Cloti as well!

I hope there'll be some Clerith parts coming up but with Cloud sane, I don't know, maybe you can make them become closer. Anyway, I really like the way you write! And I'm sorry if I was a little hard on you in this review! This is difficult to me! :) And you can ask me for help anytime you need ok? I'll be waiting to see what happens next!
tifa-lockhart-strife-2010 chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
WOW! you've done an amazing job ! i cant believe it ! _ cloud's perspective relieved me... at least i knew whats been going inside his head... and why did he kiss aerith.. wow! fantastic ... i cant wait for the next chapter,,,this makes me feel more excited ! :)))))
oodball167 chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Aww! I loved how you had introduced Zack's thoughts in Cloud's mind... I love the 'memories' theory! :D

Excellent work with Cloud's mind. The wandering between his beings shows us how really fragile Cloud's mind was in the game(that is, until he remember who he is).

Please, keep up with the good job! ;)
Imashitowareto chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
fuwoo!well,actually i can say that you are brave enough to write about Clerith story since you are Cloti fan.i'm Clerith fan,but still i will say is i will read until Clerith part finish in this describe is good~~actually if you really cant stay it anymore about writing Clerith parts,i think u can change to Cloti if the story allow.
Leah Conner chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
Whoa. Cloud tried to kiss her! I'm confused, but the good kind of confused. Confused where you have to keep reading to find an explaination so you stop being confused.

That's a good point w/ the Aerith being jelious and Tifa caring. It's weird how different Aerith is in the spin offs than in the original game. For some reason, I like Clouds mental breaks. It's not like fighting another monster. This is a battle that swords and materia can't win. (My dad is a psychologist, so I'm really into the psychology stuff) It makes the story more unpredictable. Poor Tifa. He left just left her there. If he wasn't losing his mind, I would jump into the story and slap him. Anyway, I think you kept Aerith in character pretty well. I'm going to be watching for the next chapter. Good luck with Clerith. You are a brave soul.
tifa-lockhart-strife-2010 chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
okay... , hmmmmmmm ... at first i admit that i dont like it because its clerith moments ( i hate clerith.. dont get me wrong i dont hate aerith i just dont like it when she's being paired with cloud., she have zack. and im a fan of zaerith,, ( but the only reason why i like zaerith .. its because of zack,, LOL ) uhmm what i mean is i dont hate aerith ,, but i dont like her either.., heheh ) i think cloud is kinda overprotective on aerith ., and completely ignored tifa when she's the one who needed help the most (okay i understand that he was being "zackified" or something) i really felt the pain when tifa saw them together and that they were kissing and all.. but i was relieved when cloud started to act strangely like nothing had happened .. and whn she cured tifa ,,cause i know that he was in his true self again .. okay this story is great and i like it ! its okay if you add a little clerith (just a little *wink*) in our next story i'll try my best to endure all those hurtful moments hehehe :)))
you are a fantastic writer can't wait for the next chapter :)))im a fan !:))

ps: your info about aerith being jealous about tifa is really interesting.. makes me hate aerith more heheh :)) just kidding .. oh my gush zack why aerith ? please love another girl ahehehe :))))))))))))))
Mint chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
O.O I was shocked with this chapter! In a good way of course! I loved the way you described their feelings! I shivered at some parts when Cloud was holding Aerith to the ground! It was very well written! I just feel bad Cloud wasn't totally himself when he was kissing Aerith... was he possessed or something? Or was it just the Zack in him? And then he didn't remember kising her u_u Maybe Aerih can have a little talk with him to revive his memory! I want to see more Clerith please! You're doing well but I just wished the real Cloud could look at her in a different way!
Keep this up! And I'm sure it was hard for you to write this chapter but you're doing great! :)
I was actually about to send you a message asking you when you'd update but then there it was! The new chapter! :)
Oh and I think Aerith was in character! I'm sure she'd worry about Tifa.. even if she was in that awkward situation with Cloud. Oh and about the Clerith fans.. I think you're safe... for now. *narrows eyes* lol
Great chapter!
Jackiefearless chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
i'm glad this will be cloti!

cause if it wasn't i too won't be here right now
oodball167 chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Ookay... I think you portrayed Aerith really well here. About Cloud... His behaviour surprises me, it was like he wasn't neither the 'real' Cloud nor the 'pretending to be Zack' Cloud. It was really unexpected see him pinning her against the ground... Oh gods! It can be the 'puppet' Cloud? That's really twisted of you XD
Anyway, please, keep up with your good(and hard)work! ;)
And don't worry, though. It's tough for me, too.
Sega-chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Whoa glad you're getting treatment for your Clerith Phobia and im glad this will end as a Cloti or I wont be reviewing here at this very moment. You have my full support! XD