Reviews for A Process of Evolution
What if Louis's elder sister Avis came along...and Chulalongkorn fancies her?
Then ALL of his brothers will help him chase after Avis and they act like idiots.
EyreGirl chapter 1 . 7/4
This was absolutely wonderful that I actually crying. This is one of my favourite movies. You did an incredible job and thank you for sharing.
KrystalFlare chapter 1 . 6/24
Beautiful, simply beautiful... I wholeheartedly commend you for the utterly fascinating, deliciously intricate and heart wrenching rendition of the "inner workings" of the characters. While I have not had the chance of seeing the play version, or reading the book, I have loved the movie ever since I first watched it.

While simple in nature - without an excess of flamboyant wording - your exposition of thoughts and feelings is incredibly well done and it so easily drew me in from the very first lines, until I was unable to tear away from it until I reached the very end. I daresay I have even learned a thing or two about how to describe emotions, and I will put that knowledge to good use in my own works. And for that I wish to thank you for this wonderful piece of art, which was as soothing as a spring breeze, and yet as overwhelming as a thunderstorm.

By coincidence (or maybe fate?) I had just re-watched the movie, a mere couple of hours before I stumbled upon your story and my dear... your version is so well done, it felt as if I was experiencing an extended version of the film. Finding your story has been what is likely the final push I need to go back and polish my own version of this wonderful and tragic romance; and perhaps I will gain enough courage to make my own version public, so thank you for that as well.

But this story will most definitely remain as one of the precious, rare pearls I have found on this website.

Don't ever give up writing, because you have incredible talent, and such deserves to be honed and continuously developed. I wish you all the best and I hope the muses will continue to bestow wonderful inspiration upon you.

Best regards,
nochance chapter 1 . 2/17
This story has made me a wreck. It's so beautifully tragic.
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 1/25
I may have not liked this version of the play, 'Anna and the King', and much preferred the King and I with Yul Brynner however your adapted pieces was so beautiful, emotional and amazing that I couldn't not fall in love with it. :) Your fic grabbed a hold of me and had me appreciate 'Anna and the King' more than I did before. So thank you for writing and sharing your fic with others to enjoy and love as well.

P.S. I am kind of bummed that she had to leave, but it's an another lesson of life that had to be learned while accepted. :( It's part of growing. Again thank you. C:
j'aime.volonte chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I think I've read the flashback in the schoolhouse over a dozen times... **sigh** This was wonderful. Thank you!
KylieCreations chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I adore this. You are a fabulous writer. I love that you chose to write something from Anna and the King. I adore The King and I, but am far more fascinated with the relationship as it's told in Anna and the King.

Not only did you keep this true to the movie, but you created moments that fit so perfectly that I could see them in my head. Their kiss at the end of this was brilliantly done.

Many kudos.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Absolutely beautiful.
Feuerkindjana chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
"I think king not only one who...appreciates...English roses." *sigh*

what a beautiful version of that film. there is so much depth in your words, entangled with those scenes from the movie... heartbreakingly beautiful.

thank you.
Rakaakakka Bowtie chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Heartbreakingly beautiful, I am currently doing The King and I as a musical and I wanted to see if there were any fanfictions about it... I am immensely priveleged to have found this story. God Bless You
Cactus chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Lovely. Your writing voice is very clear and the characters are alive.
darkprince31 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
wonderful story! i particulary liked the stolen moment in the school room. It meant so much as they are one of my fav OTP! :D
lrigD chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This was amazing. I particularly enjoyed the little added moments - they fit in wonderfully with the story as a whole. Well done!
3104blue chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Beautiful story, beautiful ending. Props for keeping it realistic with their relationship; this was an absolute joy to read. ]
Jade chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Hello again. Since my last review, I've watched the movie, and have probably re-read this fic a dozen times. It's that beautiful. Thank you.