Reviews for Lonely, Broken Hero
Tawnykit chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Glenn and Janus, right? I like this, even if you did kill off my favorite character. It's realistic, I can believe that something like this would really happen. Good work.
Caorann fridh Bronach chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
This theme is powerful and I think everyone should read this story. Maybe there would be less hatred. Or, so I would like to think.

Certainly, I like the perspective on how to see the side of the "enemy."

The irony is well-written, and I find myself angry at the crowds. Wow, that isn't good! Now I want to be as bad as the others are...pounding sense into their heads. Well, at least I could never do that, but your story certainly makes me think-something I love to do.

Nice title corresponding to the story, and I like the atmosphere at the end, as well as the contrast between "cries of happiness" and "those of a broken soul..."
Daryl Falchion chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Ah, I remember reading this elsewhere. Whatever errors you had then are now gone, replaced by percision. I was impressed then, and moreso now. I especially liked the following sequence of lines:

They were red; Blood red...

He removed his hood. His hair flowed down past his shoulders. His hair...

It was blue; Sky blue...

The sentence is clever and unique and very effective. It was evident to me early on that it that the characters involved were Frog and Magus but that's okay. The emotion was gripping and the description just right. The only thing that bothers me is the change in mindset for Frog. It seemed a little sudden. Still, fantastic work. Keep it up.
Jak-Daxter chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Is it about Frog and Magus? I think it is. It's really good and I'm really loving all ur fics. Jaa ne for now
Chrono chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
I like these kind of stories.
Review chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
Very sad, and moving. Excellent work!
JadeAngel chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
..Freaky. Incredibly freaky but I loved it. Magus is my favorite..if he wasn't so old looking he's take Sephy's place...sigh..

er..sorry. Now, on to a meaninfgul comment. The way you described the people...it was..wow. I was sniffling and such. ...the best part was the description. Just plain amazing. Keep up the amazing work.
Dark Creation chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Good start. I know what song that is from. Ozzy Osbourne's "Running out of Time" off the new album. Good choice, I've been thinking about titling a story off that. Keep up the good work.
Ainulindale the not-signed-in chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Whoa...I haven't been to this site in a long time! But your story was a good one to break the absence with. Bravo! Keep up the excellent monologue-writing!