Reviews for Sugar
Hliran chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
:))))) holy crepe that was hot XD. Poor Naruto )))) that's gonna leave him all hot and bothered for God knows how long xD.
Shadamyisthebestlol chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Ooh my 0/0
silveroaks chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
hilarious! nice :)
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I love this! ;)
SaraChan1225 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
KibaSaku is a new pairing for me and can I say I dig it very much. Sakura is way better off with a guy who appreciates her and is not a total bastard. So kick ass job on this story:) Keep on writing!
silveranimewolf78 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
FUNNY!
halolove988 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
When Naruto Said: "MY EYES! MY EYES, THEY BURN!" I Laughed My Fucking Ass Off
Love The Story
KindredWoD chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Woohoo! Naughty boys are yummier! I approve of this story! *thwaks AA on forehead with smiley stamp*
Sakiba6609 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Ha poor Team 7 boys!
Kakashilove4 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I like this pairing and how you have Kiba portrayed as the dominate one who wants her to come to him. Keep writing :)
Turqcoyce chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Oh. Yes. I love how sexy Kiba is! Hot damn! You really let his sexy beast out. Thank youuuu! XD
oison chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
LOL YES! Kiba definitely seems like SEXY man.
TayaHearts chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
ahhhhh sooo good! haha i was just perusing cause i was bored and stumbled across this, not really expecting to find anything worthwhile, but it was exactly what i was looking for. it was cute, clever, and funny. good job and thanks for sharing it with us!

-Taya

PS. too lazy to log in, sorry
pankeanke chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
*nosebleeds*...that was so hot and very well written _
Lindy Rose chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Hey! I knew I recignized your penname! I read this a few weeks ago and I really really liked it! Could have sworn I left a review...and I saw the note on your page! I really really hope that your computer didn't die RECENTLY! I've been through writing deprivation before and it's AWFUL. I am so sorry you have had to or are currently experiencing it.

My condolences a.a