Reviews for Silent Treatment
Error Cannot Reach Author chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
Why must a majority of great fanfics be so sad? Just loved this so much. I hope you are getting closer or have found your happy ending.
Nitemar chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Truly enjoyed your story, and what made it so REAL was that I can sympathize; my family deoys the same silent-treatment tatic. I admit that it ended on a happier note, but I feel like Dean is still gonna be taken advantage of in the future. I was kinda hoping someone would step in Dean's life that realized the pain Dean's family was causing him and started him on the steps towards healing by appreciating everything that Dean is. Kinda wanted John and Sam, or at least Sam to get chewed out by how much pain they cause their son/brother. Then again that's what I want to happen in my family, so... It's an extremely biased opinion. Ending this lengthy review: it was beautifully written, completely believable, and it made me cry TT.
Jankjay chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
You're a very good writer. I also admire your ability to turn your pain into something not only useful but sadly beautiful.

If it helps, family relations get easier the older we get, once we have a greater support group of friends and some geographical distance.
sapphireswimming chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
I'm so glad that you were able to wrap this up on a happier note, one where he wasn't going to be abandoned like he was afraid was happening. Written very well, just like your others. Bravo. You really got into Dean's head and heart for this one.
sapphireswimming chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
*SOBBING*
sapphireswimming chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
This is what they mean when you're between a rock and a hard place, isn't it? Oh, the fact that they both hate him and he's just trying to keep them together but neither one of them can see that he's trying hard enough or doing it right and it's /heartbreaking/.
sapphireswimming chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
Oh my gooooooooosh why are you doing this? This is written so well that it's tearing my heart open. Dean checking for messages that he'd missed, hoping that someone would say happy birthday to him, klsdfihrlaug
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Daaaaaang. That was not the way I was hoping that separation would go. I mean, I knew it would be rough once Sam left, but this? This is terrible. Beyond description.
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Oh help. I almost couldn't breathe because Dean's desperation and panic was coming out of this so strongly. Geez.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oh man this was rough. It was all the more powerful coming from Sam's pov. But watching him get ignored like that when he was /right there/ was hard to read.
maniamelli chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
Amazingly written. I'm sad there are no more chapters to come, but you ended it perfectly.
Mohoro chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
I'm not sure if I'm crying because im pmsing, overly stressed, or if this story just broke my heart.( ok ya it's the last one).
Way to dive into the Winchester boys family ways. When I watched the first few seasons I always felt pity towards Dean whenever family came up. I felt he was the only one who truly had family first... Sam concentrating on his own Goals and John obsessing over revenge. This was an excellent look at the knife in Deans heart that can only be thrown by family.
Thanks for your hard work!
Palimpest chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Thanks for a happy ending
T. Z chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
That your mother would treat you this way horrifies me. I have three beautiful boys and love them every day-sure they irritate me, annoy me, and push my buttons; but I would never dream to treat them in such a horrid way. They are my joy in life and no matter what they do, I will always love them-maybe not always be proud of them, but I will always love them. I endeavor to let hem know daily, if not hourly how much I love them-wish that your mom would do that for you-she is missing out. To give love is to receive love. Maybe you should have her read this; maybe she is ignorant of what she does to you. I can't see any mother wanting to deliberately hurting their child like this! My wish is for you to find your peace with her-so hope you do! If she is any mother at all, she loves you very much, but may not know how to show you. I'll send you a mother's hug through this and hope it brightens your day. Keep up your writing-you are very good at it and I enjoyed your story very much even though it broke my heart!
lobita chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Good story. You are worth more than you know do not let anyone make you believe otherwise. It is their lost not yours and do not let anyone put you down Take care hoping to read more of your stories
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »