Reviews for Call It Fate
red chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
Kurt is a asshole in this chapter. He is better in everything else involving Puckleberry except for this chapter.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/10/2014
Loved it! Please write more Puckleberry!
i 3 glee chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
Amazing please,write a second book
donna14 chapter 14 . 11/17/2011
This was an AWESOME story, I loved it so much. Beautifully done!
lilypilots90 chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
I love your writing style! You should think about a sequel for this once Over the Rainbow is complete. I would definetly read!
bridgetlynn chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
...good. Rachel's giving them crap about stuff she totally has a right to give them crap about. He pushed her out the door, she didn't wanna leave, he can't get mad because of some misplaced martyr complex. Nice chapter.
bridgetlynn chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Wayyy late on getting around to reading this (been working my way through puckleberry stories) but I like dropping reviews as I read (even if the story is complete) - one thing that confused me in this chapter: How does Puck have any right to be pissed at Rachel if he's the one who basically shoved her out the door? When she's the one who was fighting to stay. Men suck.
rawr.rawr.RAWR chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
So, I think that maybe your plot has been used? I mean, looking at your bio, and A/N, it seems like you got the plot from somewhere else to begin with, but I digress. I started reading this other fic and I was all like HOLY FUCK THERE"S ANOTHER CHAPTER? SWEEET! Because I clicked on it, and it was like they took the idea and changed a few little things, but it was still THE SAME FUCKING IDEA. But I'm not sure, I mean, I could be totally looking at this the wrong way. Needless to say, here's the link to the story (if it won't delete it in my post):

s/6665890/1/I_Cant_Take_My_Mind_Off_Of_You

KK, Just wanted to give you the heads up!
luckywynner86 chapter 15 . 11/2/2010
Cute story! Loved it hard!
iamJugsTheClown chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
I like the Rachel / Quinn interactions.

The flashback was cute.
iamJugsTheClown chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
Rachel/puck interactions make me happy even when they're fighting.

Good chapter.
iamJugsTheClown chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
Sweet little Finn/Rachel interaction. Well written.
iamJugsTheClown chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
The proposal was great. I see them doing that also.

I loved the argument in the flashback. Lots of emotion.
iamJugsTheClown chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
This is cute! I was wondering who the cop was gonna be.
iamJugsTheClown chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I loved sweet home alabama and can't wait to see how you glee-ify this! Great start!