Reviews for The Hand of Fate
Oh, this is beautiful and gentle and sweet and I'm loving it from the bottom of my heart. Really I can't stop smiling while reading this. You have to write more of this, you really have to.
Titan18 chapter 34 . 4/29
aghh have been reading this story countless time, pls updateeeeee huhu
ThatOneGal chapter 34 . 4/6
I love it! Please continue! Cause I can't wait for the next chapter!
hipposonabobsled chapter 34 . 4/1
I love this and would love to see where you would take the story! I hope you return to it!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 24 . 3/26
I liked the fatherly relationship he had with Tom :(
It would have been a cute scene if he'd taken the shoes and socks off and gotten Harry under the covers at that!

Still SUCH great writing! Hmmm the age difference for a Harry/Albus would certainly make things interesting but wizards do have different lifespans I guess. I dunno, you do you! You're brilliant at writing and if you feel like you've gotta give Harry some slash I guess I'll take it in stride!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 19 . 3/26
Oh wow, I was curious and I researched couples matching! WOW?! I don't know if we have that in Australia! I guess doctors work such long hours you'd want that system so you still have your partner around? Like, it wouldn't be enough to both just work at different hospitals in the same town? Australia has way less towns than the US so I imagine it's easier to both work in the same city here.
I have not come across anything similar in other disciplines? Never heard of nurses here talking about it either!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 16 . 3/26
I went to your yihfic Twitter account and it has been suspended! Ooooooooh!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 10 . 3/26
That hug omg so cute!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 8 . 3/26
Ooooh I love the connotations of what Dumbledore said there! Perhaps that heart locket is a symbol for Tom! You're brilliant!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 5 . 3/26
You sound like such a relaxed, cool person in your notes! Love the story so far
Renyo chapter 34 . 2/22
I miss reading your fic though I understand if you are busy with real life obligations.
Willofhounds chapter 34 . 12/17/2017
What an amazing story. Please update soon.
saashi samy chapter 34 . 12/12/2017
Interesting story

I really like
Guest chapter 13 . 12/4/2017
Can he still speak parseltounge?
stephenopolos chapter 24 . 11/9/2017
I take it from the content of this and previous chapters that this fic has now crossed over into slash.
1,671 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »