Reviews for The Hand of Fate
Willofhounds chapter 34 . 12/17/2017
What an amazing story. Please update soon.
saashi samy chapter 34 . 12/12/2017
Interesting story

I really like
Guest chapter 13 . 12/4/2017
Can he still speak parseltounge?
stephenopolos chapter 24 . 11/9/2017
I take it from the content of this and previous chapters that this fic has now crossed over into slash.
stephenopolos chapter 7 . 11/9/2017
I sincerely hope it's not slash. if it is please update the fic description with a notice so those of us that don't want to read slash can avoid it.
RayAnnXXOO chapter 34 . 10/24/2017
I love this! Please update soon. I love stories with harry going back in time, especially ones where he raises Tom! I had to devour this story in one sitting. Also does Harry have the invisibility cloak? Have you thought about making harry the master of death? I can’t wait to read more. Great story.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 34 . 10/20/2017
This is a great story. Please, keep updating! I know residency is hard (my mom went through it when I was little. She had hardly any free tube. 36 hour shifts, dungeons. Yuck.) but that doesn't mean you need to abandon this story. When you have free time or something, or just need to chill, you can maybe do this!

I'm really excited about the upcoming encounter between Harry and Tom. How will Harry react to how Tom has changed, and how will Dumbledore text top the news about Grindelwald? Yay!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/14/2017
Please update son. I love ur story.
Narial chapter 34 . 9/8/2017
Swept up by the times
Two steps forward, one step back
And the plot thickens
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
Please continue! This a great read; it puts a great twist on an already lovable plot! You can do it!
FanManga28 chapter 34 . 8/7/2017
update please
Daughter of Trickery chapter 34 . 7/16/2017
Plz plz plz plz plz UPDATE! THIS IS SOO FRICKING GOOD!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2017
AHHHH SO CUUUUUTE! \(0)/
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2017
Tom's such a cutie. \(o)/
Julie chapter 34 . 6/17/2017
I really want to know what's gonna happen next! Looking forward for the next chapter3 This is the best hp/tmr that I've ever read. Pls come back.
1,660 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »