Reviews for The Hand of Fate
Please update son. I love ur story.
Narial chapter 34 . 9/8
Swept up by the times
Two steps forward, one step back
And the plot thickens
Please continue! This a great read; it puts a great twist on an already lovable plot! You can do it!
FanManga28 chapter 34 . 8/7
update please
Daughter of Trickery chapter 34 . 7/16
Plz plz plz plz plz UPDATE! THIS IS SOO FRICKING GOOD!
AHHHH SO CUUUUUTE! \(0)/
Tom's such a cutie. \(o)/
Julie chapter 34 . 6/17
I really want to know what's gonna happen next! Looking forward for the next chapter3 This is the best hp/tmr that I've ever read. Pls come back.
I really want slash.. This is too cute and I can't imagine how it's gonna be with slash.. I can die
Julie chapter 6 . 6/15
I just found this fanfiction and fell in love with it! Little Tom is sooo cute. And even that English is not my first language I still can understand most of the story. Thank you for such a great work.
Sleeping Dragon2333 chapter 34 . 5/20
Woundful, I do hope you continue.
FattyKitty chapter 1 . 5/18
Love to see Tom's and Harry's progress.
this story made my smile and worry at the same time. thank you.
colourcolour chapter 34 . 5/17
Great chapter, love the story so far. The Tom POVs are always very interesting. Hope there's more to come, thanks for the great read! Cheers
excessivelyperky chapter 31 . 5/9
1940 Paris isn't a really good place to be...and it will get much worse soon. Even if Grindelwald isn't making much of a move right then, the Nazis will soon be there.
excessivelyperky chapter 30 . 5/6
It was a very good thing for Harry to show Tom there was a difference between leaving Hogwarts and leaving Tom.

And it's a real breakthrough for Tom to show how much he cares for any person at all.
1,653 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »