Reviews for The Hand of Fate
Guest chapter 28 . 12/29/2021
nice
theFreakno4 chapter 9 . 11/23/2021
if someone could love someone like me, then anyone can love you
YourFellowSlythe chapter 34 . 11/3/2021
Your Story are pretty good and please update more I really wanted to know what happened next
sLaMszss chapter 34 . 7/4/2021
Bonjour je suis français (je ne suis pas bilingue, donc j'ai seulement utiliser google traduction).
Vas tu publier une suite? Je ne pense pas étant donné que ta dernière publication était en 2016, j'ai quand même beaucoup aimé ta fanfiction.
bunny-girl 777 chapter 34 . 5/10/2021
I love this story. I’ve read so many father/son relationships where Voldemort is Harry’s father in one way or another, but I’ve never read a fanfic where the situation was reversed. It’s well-written and the characters’ personalities align with the canon which I especially appreciate. I hope to know what happens next someday :)
wynnsteria06 chapter 34 . 3/25/2021
oooo it's interesting
serena23 chapter 34 . 3/19/2021
Please update your story again soon!
Joonzdxmples chapter 34 . 1/21/2021
Come back please im begging you-
Guest chapter 34 . 9/22/2020
Hello! I started reading this fic around 2014 and loved it, didint finish reading but suddenly i wanted to find the fic and spent hours searching! This is definitely the best harry & tom time travel fic out there for me and I really love how you gave enough space and time into developing their relationship and also how Tom is not so easily ~reformed~. I know it's been a yoi're last update and that you may not come back to this fic, but if you ever do, I would love, love, love to see the fic till its end, read about the significance of the locket and how tom and harry's relationship evolves or devolves, no matter how many years it might take for you to finish. If that doesn't happen, I still appreciate creating this beautiful fic! There are some scenes I've always remembered for the past 5-6 years, like when tom gets his christmas present, or when he is waiting for Harry, or when he wants to use Legilimens. I think that final touch is particularly heartbreaking and so deeply characteristic of Voldemort, that he craves love yet cannot be sure of it. It was absolutely brilliant.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/16/2020
This story is really good! Please finish it when you have the chance. I want to see Tom and Harry's relationship develop even more. I even secretly ship Abraxas with Harry. I implore you to continue.

Raven
SlytherpuffGryffinclaw chapter 34 . 6/21/2020
Nooooooo, not an evil cliffhanger!
SlytherpuffGryffinclaw chapter 18 . 6/21/2020

por que?

quiero mas

junio 8 2020 mexico
excessivelyperky chapter 34 . 6/1/2020
Good chapter, but wish you hadn't left it here...
1,718 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »