Reviews for Worlds Apart
Greasy git... insufferable know it all...
Love the Harry Potter references :'DD
Guest chapter 28 . 12/3/2014
Loved it! Wish it wasn't over
MyahLyah chapter 28 . 1/15/2012
A sequel would be great. Quasi can find love or Jehan can find love or relaspe with alcolholism. Jacques seems like a guy who is dedicated to just God...hmm...he could be a voice of reason. Claude and Esmeralda could have some disagreement on Celeste. Maybe Esmeralda want her to do more gypsy customs while Claude doesn't stand for it and strictly want her Christian? The kids could get kidnapped no thanks to sneaky Joesph or one of themonks who were close to him which brings everyone together...those are my ideas...probably cheesy to you but there they are. lol.

I enjoyed this story. You did a great job with it.
MyahLyah chapter 27 . 1/15/2012
I say you should but I'm pretty sure you've moved on from this story. I enjoyed every chapter. I do hope you continue or at least write a sequel...
MyahLyah chapter 26 . 1/15/2012
Aw Baby Celeste has finally made her appearance. She seems like. beautiful baby who will no doubt be like her parents. She's so blessed to be apart of that family. This story is amazing.
MyahLyah chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
I can't wait until the baby is born.
MyahLyah chapter 24 . 1/15/2012
Aw they are so innocent and will definitely be in for a surprise when they are old enough to know the true way babies are created. Fornow, this naked soul mouth to mouth idea is good enough for them and so cute!
MyahLyah chapter 23 . 1/14/2012
OMG, OMG, OMG! They're having a baby! How sweet and everyone was thrilled about made it even more beautiful!
MyahLyah chapter 22 . 1/14/2012
Their honeymoon was so romantic and cozy...also funny since they were flirtaeous and playful. If they do have children in the future they would be so beautiful.
MyahLyah chapter 21 . 1/14/2012
OMG they're married and he's still a preist! Even though it was in a way common since alot of them did marry and had a familes back in those days. Claude and Esmeralda make anything, or I should really say that you are very good at writing their romance story. Its my fav Claude Esmeralda story.
MyahLyah chapter 20 . 1/14/2012
I'm proud of Claude for not feeling guilty on his love for Esmeralda. Gosh I wish preists could marry. Maybe there would be less corrupt cases in the Catholic church.

I really loved this part:

He shook his covers out and straightened them. Then, he pulled her into his arms.

"Merry Christmas, Claude," she said sweetly.

"Merry Christmas," he replied before kissing her in a rather un-priestly way. She crushed herself against him, all warmth and womanly curves. Claude felt the flames ignite and spread all over. His hands ran down her sides, up and down and lit flames under her skin as well.

"We'd better stop," she whispered, "while we still can."

Reluctantly, he released her.

"If you insist on pressing against me like that, I won't be able to," he reminded her. She ran her fingertips over one of his flushed cheeks and smiled

*sighs* I love these two.
MyahLyah chapter 19 . 1/14/2012
I am so loving this story it really does put a smile on my face. Claude should just marry Esmeralda because she makes him so happy he her happy. The chemistry and love is so there and so beautiful.
MyahLyah chapter 18 . 1/14/2012
OMG yay!
MyahLyah chapter 17 . 1/14/2012
Please don't kill of Claude...I am starting to worry. Esmeralda has to be his cure.
MyahLyah chapter 16 . 1/14/2012
I hope Claude survives this fever chill and hope Ginger and Andrew are all right with them running away and all. Such a sad chapter.